I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
<i>
</i>
Lucas Martinez
Name: Lucas David Arthur Martinez
First Name Meaning: Form of Luke: light; illumination
First Name Origin: English
Middle Name Meaning: Beloved or friend, from the Hebrew. Sixth century St David (or Dewi) was patron saint of Wales.
Middle Name Origin: Welsh
Middle Name Meaning: From the Roman clan name Artorius, meaning noble, courageous. Famous bearer: Legendary sixth century King Arthur of Britain and his Round Table of knights. This legend dates to the early 9th century.
Middle Name Origin: English
Last Name Meaning: the descendant of Martin (belonging to Mars, the god of war).
Last Name Origin: Spanish
Nickname?: Luc
Nickname Origin: Shortening of his name, Lucas.
I looked to you as it fell,
And now you're in my way
<COLOR color="#fff">
Favourite Colour: Maroon
Favourite Food: Italian
Favourite Dish: Pastrami and meatballs
Favourite Season: Summer
Favourite Month: May
Favourite Holiday: Halloween
Favourite Time: Four in the Afternoon
Favourite Country: England
Favourite Animal: Cat
Favourite Number: Fifteen
Favourite Sport: Quidditch
Favourite Writer: N/A
Favourite Place To Be: A Quidditch Pitch
Favourite Smell: Nice smelling stuff
Favourite Flower: Roses and Lilacs.
Favourite Fabric: Silk
Favourite Metal: Gold
tumblr_m3zl7detVc1r6cw7g.gif
I'd trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
<COLOR color="#fff">
Least Favourite Colour: Yellow
Least Favourite Food: Thai
Least Favourite Dish: Anything Thai
Least Favourite Season: Spring
Least Favourite Month: July
Least Favourite Holiday: Christmas
Least Favourite Time: Two in the Morning
Least Favourite Country: N/A
Least Favourite Animal: Dog
Least Favourite Number: Sixteen
Least Favourite Sport: Football
Least Favourite Writer: N/A
Least Favourite Place To Be: At Home
Least Favourite Smell: Anything that smells bad
Least Favourite Flower: Daffodil
Least Favourite Fabric: Cashmere
Least Favourite Metal: Platinum
I wasn't looking for this,
But now you're in my way
Date-Of-Birth: Twenty-first of July, Twenty Ten
Place Of Birth: Bradford, Manchester, England
Current Area Of Residence: Brighton, Sussex, England
Birth Parents: Amelia Martinez and Stephan Martinez
Heritage: 1/4 Spanish by his father and 3/4 English by his mother
Starsign: Cancer
Element: Water
Ruling Planet/s: The Moon
Symbol: The Crab
Stone: Moonstone
Life Pursuit: Constant reassurance and intimacy
Vibration: Moody
Secret Desire: To feel safe (emotionally, spiritually, romantically and financially)
About Starsign Cancer: Those born under the sign of Cancer, ruled by the mysterious Moon, are one of the zodiac's enigmas. It is fair to say that most Cancers are a bundle of contradictions. Compassionate and caring with friends, family and lovers, yet they can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever-changing moods. Endearingly eccentric on one hand, and on the other, insecure about how others see them. Like their astrological symbol - the Crab - Cancers can appear hard and insensitive on the outside. However, for those of us who know and love a "Moon Child", we understand that deep below lies a softness and sensitivity that makes them so very special...

Just as the Moon goes through many changes as it moves from its new to full phases, Cancers too go through many new and full phases of experience. Life doesn't stand still for this sign, even if they remain in one place, because they live so much in their internal oceans of emotions. Their link with the Moon often makes it impossible for them to operate on an even keel from day to day. Up and down like the proverbial yo-yo, most Cancerians feel one way one minute, then sometimes totally different the next. But this characteristic is part of their charm.

Love and romance matter more than anything else to this sign (but this occasionally shares first place with having lots of money in the bank). No other sign romances better, equally though, no sign takes it so badly when romance turns sour either. But with their changeable natures Cancerians are fascinating, mysterious, stimulating and extremely alluring. This sign is one of the most magic of all and once their magic has reached you, they are the most beguiling companions. After all, isn't the Moon the most talked about and romantic galactic identity?

If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Lucky Numbers: 1, 4, 5, 7, 13, 17, 21, 26, 29, 34
Equivalent Western Sign: Aquarius
Element: Metal
Colour: Mid-green
Yin/Yang: Yang
Direction: NW
tumblr_m5rykdUzCS1ry96pwo1_500.gif
Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Height: Six ft 2 in
Weight: One hundred and eighty three pounds
Dress Code: jeans, shirts, pants and jackets
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Currently Single
Skin Tone: Fair
Skin Type: Smooth, rough hands
Hair Colour: Brown/black
Dyed?: No
Natural Colour: Brown/black
Hair Type: Silky
Hair Length and Thickness: Below his ears and thin
Eye Colour: blue
Eye Description: Dark and testing, they are eyes of someone that sees little happiness, and they always seem to be looking for weaknesses.
Playby: Tyler Blackburn
Distinguishing Marks: birth mark on shoulder in the shape of a heart. His parents say he will be lucky in love.
Health Status: Slightly Depressed
Allergy: Bees
Suffers From: Mood Disorder
Description: Mood disorder is the term designating a group of diagnoses in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV TR) classification system where a disturbance in the person's mood is hypothesized to be the main underlying feature. The classification is known as mood (affective) disorders in ICD 10.

English psychiatrist Henry Maudsley proposed an overarching category of affective disorder. The term was then replaced by mood disorder, as the latter term refers to the underlying or longitudinal emotional state, whereas the former refers to the external expression observed by others.

Two groups of mood disorders are broadly recognized; the division is based on whether the person has ever had a manic or hypomanic episode. Thus, there are depressive disorders, of which the best-known and most researched is major depressive disorder (MDD) commonly called clinical depression or major depression, and bipolar disorder (BD), formerly known as manic depression and characterized by intermittent episodes of mania or hypomania, usually interlaced with depressive episodes. However, there are also forms of depression of MDD and BD that are less severe and are known as dysthymic disorder (in relation to MDD) and cyclothymic disorder (in relation to BD).
Classification: Social Disorder
Preventative: N/A
Blood Status: Mixed Blood
Blood Type: O positive.
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?
Educated At: Hogwarts Scotland, Gryffindor
Wand: Oak 14 3/4 Essence of Raven Feather
Wand Description: Oak has always been respected by nearly all world cultures. Admired for its strength and size it represents strength, endurance and power. Oak helps promote both observation and intuition. Oak provides a very balanced energy and is skewed neither toward the light or the darkness
AAAACyFdjNsAAAAAAFdHhw.jpg
<FONT font="Georgia">
Good Habits: Lucas is a loyal and caring person. He would never leave a good friend behind and will help out where ever he can.
Bad Habits: He has been known to be a bit of a pushover
Strengths: Lucas is not afraid to ask for help, flying
Weaknesses: Vanessa
Dislikes: TV and muggle authors
Interests and/or Hobbies: Quidditch
Additional Skills: Quidditch
Graduation: 2028
Current Job: Quidditch Player
Theme Song: I don't wanna miss a thing by- Aero Smith
Beliefs: Everyone should have a chance to be equal
Boggart: A Dementor. He is very scared of them.
Patronus Memory: A meal at home with his sister Francis
Veritiserum: That he once nearly killed his wife because he had gotten very angry at her.
Animagus: Probably some sort of bird, an Eagle or Falcon
Patronus: An Eagle
Languages: English
Accent: English
Piercings: None
Tattoos: An intricate tattoo design on his lower abdomen
<i>
</i>
tumblr_m48s835OYJ1rw877lo1_500.gif

Made by Tenile​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back