Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Jasper
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Rigid Acacia Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Valentines Dance 2050
It was the night of the Valentines Dance. Just like any other school events, Arinna attended the event for the pleasure of people observing. However, this time she was there for another purpose if she called it like that. She felt like she was on a mission. Earlier that day, she got a mysterious rose while she was at the library. She was told to meet the person in the evening. The young Desai did not like being told, with only Ari, her brother, the only person telling her. The Ravenclaw stepped into the Great Hall, taking a subtle glance around the hall for any sign of whoever sent her the rose and the note.

Jasper couldn't believe he had gone through with this. Asking Arinna to meet him here. He had laughed at his sister for liking a boy a year younger than her, and here he was hoping Arinna could do the same. He sighed, running a hand through his hair. What was he even doing? He spent most his time in the library studying his muggle subjects. Of course... that's where he saw her the most. She was just so pretty. He shook his head. This was stupid. He didn't have time for this. So why was he here? She hadn't arrived. He could totally back out of this. Or... maybe not.

His breath caught as she entered the room. Her dark hair, the gentle curve of her neck. He had spent way too much time staring at her beauty when he needed to be studying. He only knew her name through Amaya, who had told him to ask Ava, who had, in turn, directed him to Arinna. It was such a lovely name. He swallowed nervously. Okay, either she was going to crush his hopes for good and let him return to his studies or at the very least give him peace of mind so he could attempt to learn to study around his fascination of her.

"Arinna?" He called softly, approaching her. "I... was not sure you would come," He swallowed nervously, holding the rose behind his back. "I do not think you know who I am," He started, doing his best to stand straight and look taller. Or more mature like the boys in her year. "My name is Jasper Michaels. You have classes with my sister, Amethyst- er, Amaya."

Arinna looked around until her eyes landed on a boy, he looked to be in Gryffindor, approached her. The Ravenclaw was a bit surprised at how he knew her name. Instinctively, a smile graced her lips in a friendly manner. So, he was the one. Even without saying it outright, he telling her that he was unsure of her coming was already enough. At the mention of Amaya, she nodded in understanding. "Oh, Amaya. Amaya Michaels, right? Yes, I know her." Now that he mentioned his sister, the Ravenclaw could see the resemblance. Stepping forward, she gave him a bright smile. "Arinna. Arinna Desai. Call me Ari.", holding out her hand.

Jasper took her hand, but he didn't shake it. Instead, he brought it to his lips for a gentle kiss to the back of it. "It is indeed a pleasure, Miss Ari." He straightened with a slight smile and took a breath, ignoring the slight pounding of his heart. He brought out the deep red rose from behind his back and offered it to her. "I went in search of the most beautiful rose in the gardens," He told her, "And yet it still pales in comparison to you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back