Lounging around.

Kenneth Hickman-Vallender

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" Maple and Essence of Silver Thistle
Kenny was walking through the streets of Obsidian Harbor. It was ten in the morning and rare for him to be awake this early. He noticed there was barely anyone around, making the street seem deserted. He found a bench and sat on it, one leg upon the seat with him and his arms hanging over the edges, waiting for something or someone relativly interesting to arrived.

(( Posting for Vivienne :p ))

Vivienne had taken the afternoon off school for a doctors appointment. For the past few days her knee had been troubling her, but now it felt much better. Skipping down the street, she noticed a boy about her age sitting on a bench. It won't hurt if I don't get back to school immediately.. she thought. Vivienne loved meeting new people, and was feeling rather bored, so what better to do than to introduce herself?

Making her way over to where the boy was sitting, she walked in her usual skippy/dancey way. "Rather boring around here, isn't it," she smiled, sitting down on the bench. "Are you new around here?" Vivienne asked. She knew most of the kids in town, but didn't recognise this boy.

Kenny noticed the girl skip down the street, she didn't look like she would stop so he continued to look around. When he heard the voice behind him he almost jumped out of his skin. The blonde turned around and saw the skipping girl at the end of the bench. Guess I was wrong. " Yeah it is." Kenny ran his hand throungh his, already messy, hair. "Yep, Transferring from Durmstrang. Guessing you go to the school already?" He shot her his usual heartbreaker smile.

Swinging her legs, Vivienne noticed the boy jump when she spoke to him. "Oh sorry, didn't give you a fright there, did I?" she laughed, the sound of windchimes ringing out softly. "Durmstrang? Is it nice there? I heard it was pretty strict.." Vivienne scrunched up her nose, she wouldn't last two minutes there. "And yeah, I go to Hogwarts," she smiled again. She noticed that she was feeling extra happy today, but had no idea why.. Vivienne hoped she wasn't being annoying.

"Just a bit yeah." Kenny noticed that the girl was extremely chipper. Not quite annoying yet but could make it there if it got worse. "It is, one of the reasons I'm moving. What's it like up there then?" He wanted to know as much as he could about the school, then maybe he would learn more about the girl infront of him. She was pretty after all.

Vivienne turned to face the boy as he explained why he was transferring. I hope everything's okay with him.. she thought, with a concerned expression, as she wouldn't want any harm to come to anyone. However, she brightened up again when he asked her about the school.

"Oh, Hogwarts? It's great," Vivienne said, her eyes glittering as she thought of all the wonderful memories she had of the school. "It's.. not as strict as Durmstrang, I can tell you that. The whole school's pretty relaxed, actually."she explained, nodding her head slightly. "Do you know much about the houses, and which one you'd like to be in?" Vivienne asked, smiling warmly.

Kenny nodded as she said it was relaxed. "Sounds funky." He grinned to her as she mentioned houses. "I've read up on the houses a bit. They all sound pretty cool to me. Smart, loyal, brave and sly right?"

Sorry lame ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back