Lost

Ryan Moon

OOC First Name
Tenjo Jojo(Johanna)
Ryan was lost.He didn't know how but he was lost.The stupid moving stairs had taken him somewhere different and he had took many turns but had not been able to find the library.Silently cursing he walked along yet another unfamiliar corridor but this time there was empty classrooms.Suddenly in an exploring mood he walked into one of the rooms.There were remainders of party decorations wondering if they were the decorations from his sister Kate's friends party.He walked over to the window and looked out.He was nearest the forest so he decided to head left when he went out.He started to walk back when he heard someone coming down the corridor.He looked around the room until he finally set his eyes upon the table.He quickly went under it hoping it wasn't a professeur outside

George liked exploring the castle - it was a quite interesting place. The only thing he hated were those stupid moving stairs that had taken him to the seventh floor once. He didn't want to go there again. But now he wasn't lost - he just liked to explore. Wondering what was in the second floor, he started down the corridor - and he noticed someone hide under a table. It must be someone lost or something, or some troublemaker that doesn't want to get caught, he thought, and decided to find out. He entered the empty classroom where he had seen the person and started to look around.

When Ryan saw a boy about his age come into the room he calmed down he was not going to get in trouble.He wasn't sure whether he should go out or not finally deciding he may as well go he got out..He had his Slytherin uniform on and he wondered how the boy would react.He could see the boy was a Ravenclaw there seemed to be a lot of them this year."Hey"He said waving his hand a bit.He hoped je hadn't scared the boy

George jumped as his suspicions had proven true - someone was in the room. He was startled to see a Slytherin, but suddenly recognized him as Ryan Moon - the boy that Alice had told him about - he wasn't really evil, he hadn't wanted to be in Slytherin at all. Deciding to find out if she was right, he greeted the boy. " Hey, I'm George Bojinov. You're Ryan Moon, right? I've seen you before. So, why were you hiding here? " wondering if he had gotten right in the middle of a plot.

Ryan was surprised when the boy said his name but he was relieved when he said Alice had told him.He was obviously told also that Ryan didn't want to be in Slytherin he was glad not to have George look at him suspiciously. "Nice to meet ya George and I actually got lost those stupid stairs moved"he said frowning he really did not like those stairs "So what brings you here"He asked settling himself down on a nearby seat.

" Simple exploring. I love to go around the castle. But I also hate these stairs - they once sent me to the seventh floor - not a nice place. But still, I have an adventuring spirit. " he smiled mindlessly. It seemed as if he had found another friend. It was obvious that Ryan didn't have the usual fuss and bad behavior of a Slytherin and he enjoyed that. " Well, tell me a bit about yourself then, if you will. I'd like to know a bit more. "

Ryan smiled.H3e liked George he seemed nice. "I'm from Ireland though I am now living in England.I have a twin sister who is also in Ravenclaw and I have two elder sisters Kate and Sara who are also twins.Kate is in Hufflepuff and Sara is in Ravenclaw.Second years!.I love music and sport and I have a girlfriend Danielle and two enemies"He said not knowing why he added in the last part but not really caring "So tell me a bit about you"he asked smiling

" Well, about me - I'm from Bulgaria, but I moved to New Zealand. I love this place. It's so magical. " he smiled. " I'm 11, and I don't have a girlfriend yet, but I don't have any enemies either. " he added, deciding to follow the introduction of Ryan. " I don't have any brother or sisters, but I think it's better that way. Well, that's it for me. So, what do you think of the lessons here? " he added, trying to continue the conversation.

Ryan had never met someone from Bulgaria before this interested him. "I see well I don't relly mind the classes except for potions me no liky"He said sighing he really did not like that subject his favorite was flying.It was so great to feel the wind through his hair. "So whats your favorite"He asked absentmindedly humming

" My favorite? That would be charms, I guess. I like the teacher. " he laughed at that, not knowing how Ryan would understand it. " Flying - not my thing, though it seems easy to me - about potions, I haven't had them yet, so I don't know. What do you think about the other subjects? Like Herbology? "

"Cool"Ryan said looking around at this abandoned classroom.It wasn't much, just like any other classroom.Ryan sighed at thought about George's question "Its grand not that hard though it is a bit hard to start off"Ryan said laughing when he remembered everyones first go. "I don't know my head of house is the teacher thats all I know"He said pulling the fabric out of his tattered uniform.He had been exploring a lot outside so his uniform was in need of a little tlc. "SO have you made much friends"He asked he hoped George wouldn't take it as a personal question

" Sort of. Mostly people from my house. I tried to make friends with that Slytherin, Fayt Aurelious, but it didn't go well. " he said, thinking about his recent encounter with Fayt. " What about you? " he asked.

Ryan laughed "I know what you mean he can be difficult"He said smiling.He only met Fayt once and he didn't strike Ryan as a very nice person but Ryan was open to different people."Well I made a lot of my friends before I came here and with troubles in the family I never really got to make new friends in school."Ryan said sadly.he had been so worried over his sister he hadn't had time to make new friends.But he had a good few.But had had mad enemies without meaning too.For instance been used by Isobel to get at Danielle and Alice which had automatically made them enemies but for some reason Ryan was starting to feel sorry for her.There was also Nick somebody who had hated Ryan before Ryan had met him.It was because of Jaedan he was still friends with her but he hated Nick.There was only one person in his house that he liked and that was Leslie she was nice and a good friend.Then then there was Alice,Danielle,Rosalind,Penelope.Strangly they were all girls which was a bit sad but Ryan didn't mind."So other then Fayt have you made much friends"he asked looking outside the window.

" Well, I hang out mostly with Alice, she is my girlfriend, after all. " he said, smiling at the thought. " Then there's Ryuugi, a boy from my house. Also A.J. Maxwell to a certain extent. And I'm hoping to add you to that list as well. " he said, smiling.

Ryan nodded he knew two of those people.He was surprised that George and Alice were together but he was also happy for them.He and Danielle weren't the only couple now. "I see well I'm glad to hopefully be on the list"He said with a smile.He was glad to of made another his friend.He sighed there wasn't much more to talk about and it was really getting late. Ryan got out of the chair " I suppose we should go now It was nice meeting you George and I hope we do again"He said with a smile and put out his hand to shake George's.He then walked towards the doors "See ya around"He said before walking down the flight of stairs to his common room.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry finished it there I just thought it wasn't going anywhere so hopefully we can start another one soon.You ca post last here and just type THE END at the end! :) :p

George was a bit surprised by how fast he had ended their conversation but thought that he maybe had something else to do. He left the room and headed towards the common room, hoping that he would see Ryan again sometime.
THE END​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back