Lost my temper, nothing new there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey Adams

Kelsey walked slowly to the Hospital Wing, closely followed by her cousin, Natasha. "Natasha, I can walk to the wing by myself, y'know." she said crossly. Her cousin nodded, and left, probably to chat to some friends, or do whatever Hufflepuffs did. Kelsey was furious with herself, she had lost her temper again. This time she had run into a wall, fainted, Natasha had found her unconcious, and waited with her. Then Kelsey had lost her head, and attacked her own cousin. Perfect.

She entered the ward, wrinkling her nose at the clean smell. She didn't like while places, colour was reassuring to Kelsey, living in a very loud and colourful house. The silance and whileness was.... scary. Kelsey had grazed both knees, blood was coming down her legs, and it looked worse than it was. Her nose wasn't broken, thank goodness, she'd broken it last time she lost her temper!

Pearl walked into the hospital wing from her office when she heard a girl speak. She saw it was a first year girl and he knees looked badly cut. She walked over "Oh dear what happened?" Pear asked looking at the girls knees "did you fall? please sit on a bed" Pearl said going to the cabinet to get the wound-healing potion.

Kelsey looked up, she had been staring at her feet; blood was starting to drip onto her black and silver sparkly jandels, her favourite pair. Kelsey often wore jandels, instead of sneakers or other shoes, she hated the ones she had to wear for lessons, and often wore jandels instead. She smiled sheepishly at the nurse, wondering how to explain what had happened. She walked over to the bed, limping slightly; her knees were stinging now! She hadn't really noticed before....

"Uhm... I had a blind spell, ran into a wall, got knocked out, then when I woke up I attacked my cousin." she said matter-of-factly in a cheerful voice, thinking how stupid that sounded.

Pearl was shocked for a second "A blind spell?" She asked walking back and putting few drops of the potion onto the girls knees. They were good as new when she cleaned up the blood and putting the potion away.

"Yeah, some girl threw dust in my eyes, and then I couldn't see..." she said. Kelsey wondered who the girl was, she thought her name was Taylor, or something of the sort. Kelsey had bad eyesight at the best of times, but she refused to wear glasses again. She had some when she was younger, but ever since she had been teased at school, she had refused to wear them. Kelsey winced as the potions went on her knees, then looked down at her newly-healed knees in interest.

Pearl frowned "and why did the girl throw dust in your eyes?" Pearl said, if the girl was getting teased she wanted to help.

Kelsey shrugged. "Beats me." she said, scratching her head. She didn't think this 'Taylor-or-whoever' had thrown dust at her for no reason at all, she just didn't want to think why. Maybe the girl didn't like muggleborns, maybe, or maybe not.

"well, if it ever happens again i want you to tell me or a professer" Pearl said giving her a smile. "do your knees hurt at all?"

Kelsey nodded. "I will." She carefully stood up, bracing herself for pain. None came. "No they don't, thank-you miss." she said, gracefully walking out of the wing. It would probably be a few days to a week, before she returned here, her temper 'tantrums' were getting stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back