Lost in the Dark

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Nina walked into the Dungeons after dinner to think about things. But when Nina got there she had seen that it was quite dark, so she checked her pocket for her wand but couldn't find it. Afraid to step on it incase she dropped it Nina walked slowly and cautiously until she found a wall to lean against hoping another student would join her, hopefully with a wand. Nina then began to hear rushed footsteps then a little bit of murmurring. Nina brushed it off and figured she was imagining things because she was tired.

Zoe was wandering through the dungeons, pacing back and forth getting stressed out because she was missing classes for various reasons. Her paces got bigger, and longer each time, and she began to mumble to herself, without realising it.

The next thing Zoe knew, she was laying flat down on the floor, probably having tripped over something. She looked up, squinting to see the figure she tripped over. "Hello?" She called out, slowly reaching for her wand in her back pocket.

[Are you tripping over me or my wand?]

[Okay :)]

Nina was sitting thinking about what she would possibly have to do in a few days time. When she heard someone say, "Hello?" Nina stood up and squinted in the direction the voice was coming from and Nina shouted, "Hello? Anybody there?"

Zoe got up, mumbling "Lumos," choosing not to respond to the voice, which sounded to be of a girl, probably about Zoe's age. She got up, and took two steps towards the wand she found on the floor, probably what she tripped over.

Pausing for one minute, she picked it up, and said, "I think I've found something that may belong to you." She didn't want to specify what she found, in case it wasn't really the girls' wand.

Nina smiled and figured it was her wand and walked in the persons direction and shouted, "Is it a wand?"

"Yes." Zoe said, sticking her own wand, further out ahead of her, began to see the girls' face. She stuck out the other wand, that was firmly in her left hand, giving it to the girl.

"So how come you're down here...without your wand?" She asked, curiously.

"Thank you." Nina said smiling. "Lumos." Nina whispered and than said, "I dropped it." Nina smiled weakly hoping this girl wouldn't make much of it. "I'm Nina Patrokov, by the way. Whats your name?" Nina asked sticking her hand out.

"I'm Zoe-Hope Weasley." Zoe responded, sticking her hand out, shaking Nina's.

"You're from which school?" She asked, making her way to the exit of the dungeons. Zoe knew most parts of the dungeon like the back of her hand. She hadn't ever gone too deep in, but the parts she had been in, she knew like the back of her hand.

"Weasley you say?" Nina asked curiously.

"I am from Scotland." Nina said proudly as she walked beside Zoe.

(Yeah, I know there's a weasley on the other side with Percy Weasley as their father. I made my character before that family tree was made unfortunately. <_< )

"Yes, why do you ask?" She said, raising her brow. She kept walking towards the exit of the dungeons, and stopped right in front of the door when she reached it, and turned around to face Nina.

[Okay :D I rp for Molly Weasley :p ]

"Because I know a few Weasley, Molly and Lucy, do you know them? And there cousin is actually here for the Triwizard Tournament as well, James Potter." Nina said questionally. Then she turned to face Zoe when they got to the doors.

(Lol, maybe I should edit Zoe's history, so she can be the love child of Percy and Penelope ;) )

"No, I don't recall those names." Zoe began, shaking her head. "But then again, I'm no good remembering names. I may recognise them if I see one of them." She continued, closing her eyes, trying to remember anyone by those names.

[That would be hilarous :p ]

"Nevermind, probably nothing, just crazy old me." Nina said lightly.

Zoe smirked, "Well, here is the exit!" She said, "Oh, what house are you in, by the way?" She asked, as she opened the wooden door.

"I'm a Hufflepuff forth year, your in Slytherin right?" Nina asked as she exited the Dungeons but she already knew the anser so she didn't pay attention.

"Yes, 4th year as well." She said, not finding it necessary to add the part that she was a prefect. She walked out of the dungeon after Nina, and walked a few feet away from her, then to face her.

"Thought so," Nina mummbled under her breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back