Lost in My Thoughts.

Arianna Tipley

OOC First Name
Lizzy
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Ari had wandered down to the Lakefront at early dawn with her guitar. She had woken up that morning, and realised she hadn't made music in a long time. With a combination of missing her best friend, finding out she would be playing in the Quidditch final, and thinking about a certain boy who shared her initials, she had built up alot in her head.

Sitting down cross legged on the bank, wearing only her trackpants and a hoodie, with the hood pulled over her face, she looked out over the misty lake, letting her fingers make their own tune.

Emilie awoke earlier than she had intended to, and after trying to sleep again. She realised she wasn't going back to sleep. This didn't bother Emi to much, so she had a shower and got dressed humming a drumming solo, that she had been dying to play on the drums. To bad she couldn't.

She tip-toed down the staircase, in her purple converse, into the common room and then out to the corridor. She stood wondering what she could do. After a moments consideration, she decided on the lake. The lake was always really peaceful, and a good place to just chill out.

Emilie made her way down the track to the lake, thinking about how Rubie and Ryan would be joining her at Hogwarts next year. She wondered how her Mum and Dad would go with the house being so empty, it would be quiet. But it would be cool to have Rubz and Ry there with her. For siblings they were surprisingly close.

She reached the shoreline of the lake and followed it to her left. Thats when she noticed a figure, seated and playing the guitar. The music reached her ears and she wondered why she hadn't heard it. She couldn't make out who it was as they had a hoodie pulled over their head. Emi raised an eyebrow as an idea popped into her head. She carefully walked back up the beach then along to where they were sitting. Then she crept up behind them and placed her hands on their shoulders.

"Hello" she said. mischeviously, when her hands met their shoulders. She wondered if the person would jump.

Arianna began to sing softly along, as her music began to take form. Closing her eyes again, she revelled in the quiet of the lake. It's so nice not to have people around distur-
"Aaaah!" she screamed as she felt hands on her shoulders, and heard an unfamiliar voice. Looking around quickly, she was surprised to see a first year, who she vaguely recognised as a fellow Hufflepuff.
"Sorry" she managed, thinking that she might've damaged this girl's ears with her scream. She looked furtively back at the castle. She wasn't actually sure they were allowed to be here at this time of morning.

Heart still pounding, Ari looked up at the girl, and couldn't help but laugh. It must have been funny to watch her jump like that.

Emi smiled, she hadn't really ever got an awesome reaction like that. Well, at least not at Hogwarts.

"Sorry" she breathed between laughter "I couldn't resist..." she trailed off. Then she suddenly stopped laughing

"Your okay, right?" she asked, thinking that she better check if - now, what was her name - was okay. She remembered this girl from Hufflepuff, and was sure she had met her before.

It was Ari's turn to laugh
"Yeah, I'm fine" she reassured her
"I just wasn't expecting a fright this early in the morning" she said, placing her guitar on the ground beside her. Ari was now feeling sort of buzzed and hyper, from the surprise she'd just gotten. She felt weirdly like running around and jumping all over the place. Mentally trying to shake herself out of it, she looked back up at the first year
"I'm Arianna Tipley" she introduced herself
"Or Ari" she added. Patting the ground beside her, she invited the girl to sit.

Ari nodded when she introduced herself, noticing that when she sat down, she wrapped her arms around her legs. It had been getting considerbly colder here, Ari had noticed lately. She couldn't wait to go back home to Canada in the holidays, where it was summer.
"So, do you greet everyone like that, or am I just special?" she asked, smiling over Emilie.

Ari shook her head, smiling
"No, I meant greeting them by scaring the living cr@p out them" she explained.
"But yeah, Emi's a nice name" she said, in reply the younger girls anwser.

"Oooo" Emi replied laughing at herself, "Sorry" she said, then answered "Hm, only when people don't know I'm there" she said with a mischevious twinkle in her eye.

"Thanks, so is Ari - Arianna" she replied with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back