Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Walking through the library seemed just in time - a little calming and imagining about all the homework that hadn't been done. Jarica was trying - well, she was trying to do everything in the best of conscience, but sometimes there was something else to do that was much nicer than the three-foot essay about the giant fighting. Or some tables with ingredients for potions and their reactions to each other.

*****​

Walking around the library shelves found something readable - two interesting books on prophecy. One seemed already helpful in drawing one eye for content. The other looked after the clutter of the intelligent language without meaningful final and pompous references. Could read and laugh at least. Both books swirling in their hands decided to go through the library's reading room first and then decide whether to take one of them to the common room for further reading.

Entered the reading room, Jarica was pleasantly surprised. A smile appeared in the Seem and realized that he would be able to read it quietly here. There were not many people in the Bible's reading room and Jarica found her place and the girl sat in a chair and opened her book of prediction.

Aiden wasn't that type of a person who really enjoyed reading books or having to spend his free time in the library, although professors kinda made him understand that he won't able to keep away from it during his seven years in Hogwarts New Zealand. Aiden decided to start following up some subjects and reading a bit further into topics that they would just learn about in the next weeks, so he could have some more free time in the future.

As he went into the library, old book smell was going through his nose and Aiden almost turned his back and went back to the common room, where he could just spend time with his dormitory guys. He noticed a girl that he hadn't seen before. She was reading a book, although that didn't stop Aiden from going to her. He came closer to her. - Hey! I'm Aiden! Do you know where are charms books? Aiden looked at her, hoping to get at least her name, because he could find the books on his own anyway.

She closed the book and slowly turned back to see the speaker. She looked at the speaker with a smile. Hello, my name is Jarica! Yes, I know where the Charms books are. There straight ahead and then left, you'll find it on the shelf! The girl finished her saying, al though she wouldn't be surprised if Aiden didn't come back. Though she seemed a little strange to herself, who was in love the old books and sensed the sweet scent that was drifting through the fire. She spent more and more time in the library and dug herself into the book shelves looking for something interesting to read. She had problems getting friends from the Sheisel Islands, and it had a little depressed her child's heart. Now Jarica returned to his reading material to allow the young people toleave. The girl began to read the book from the place she had left

Last edited:
Aiden listened to the girl as she introduced herself and told him directions to the charms books. - Thanks. He smiled and went on his way to find the books as the girl told him. Didn't take him long as he found charms books, he took the first one he found for the first years, took it and went back to the girl. - Do you mind if I join you? He hoped that girl would say yes and Aiden sat down.

He opened his book and looked at the girl as she was also reading something. - What are you reading? Aiden looked at the girl smiled. - Oh, and what house are you in? I'm from Ravenclaw! Aiden said with a louder voice as if he was really proud of his house already.

Of course, you can safely join! She smiled at Aiden and assumed he would sit down next to the witch. She continued to read her prediction book and was interested in finding out new things, but the moment for reading was not long.

I read a book prophecy. I love reading books, and I used to spend my time with them, how about you? Gryffindore questioned the young Ravenclaw a little, hoping not to frighten her with such a lot of questions, but yet she was pleased with the unexpected introduction. Im from Gryffindor! Jarica said with a litte louder voice and she was really proud of house.

Last edited:
He was happy that the girl said that he could join her, although it would be weird if she said no. Then Aiden would think that she is a nerd. He sat down next to her, looking at her, as she was reading the book. Jarica mentioned reading books and how he uses to spend her time with books.. boooring! - I usually go out, run, sing or spend time with my friends. He proudly said and smiled at her.

- Spend your time reading books? Isn't it boring? Aiden hoped that this wouldn't make Jarica mad. The girl was from Gryffindor and Aiden was in Ravenclaw - sounds like they got both into the wrong house, as Ravenclaw was known for being smart and Gryffindor for being brave. Aiden was very adventurous not wanting to read books while Jarica seemed to be a smart girl.

Aiden looked at the charms books he has just picked and he decided not to even open them just yet. He'd rather ask Jarica questions that popped up into his head. - Soo, you are planning to spend most of your time in the library while being in Hogwarts? He really hoped that he wouldn't make the girl mad or not want to talk to him.

You got very lucky when you have frends and go out make some new adventures! She smiled at the Ravenclaw, but she felt a little lonely, for before she dmemorized the monotonous moments of her home when she met her friend Olivia.

Books are not boring, the are intersting. I love books and stars to! She replied with a smile, but she began to feel that her conversation was only more difficult, because she remembered the events of her past at home. The smile faded a little from her face as she turned away fromAidan and looked into her book, she had to think for a moment be foreshe left the conversation. I don't have eny frends at Hogwarts, so I think stay better library. To be honest, I'm a little afraid to make friends because I don't want to feel like I was feeling at home again. I'd better go to my common room! She says and close the book, then she stend ap.

Last edited:
Aiden quite didn't understand the girl at first, especially her point about him being lucky with having friends. - Didn't you have friends from wherever you are? Aiden looked at the girl, looking a little confused. He couldn't imagine how it felt without having bunch of cool friends to spend time with and going out on adventures and just exploring whereabouts.

- Well, for some they may be interesting, I think they are boring. What makes you think that books are interesting? Aiden hoped that he wouldn't make Jarica feel uncomfortable, he just wanted to understand her point of view regards books, because he never really enjoyed reading books. Aiden read books only when he knew what he wanted to get from the book - and mostly it was just knowledge.

Jarica mentioned that she didn't have any friends at Hogwarts. - And you think spending your time at library will help you make friends? And again Aiden probably looked really confused as he didn't understand her. Girl started to talk about her past and Aiden couldn't help but ask her more about it, because she was the first one to mention it after all. - How did you felt at home? What makes you uncomfortable about making friends? Aiden asked, hoping that the girl would open up.

I'm from the Sheisel Islands. I have one good friend there called Olivia.We met at school and spent our entire childhood together, until now,when we moved here, but we only can write in letters. And where are you from? She smiled and realized she couldn't get away anywhere. She sat back inher chair and put the book back on the table.

Books aren't boring. You can always find something interesting to read.You only need to know what to look for. She smiled at the boy, girl was forgot run away from him. Then he ask something more about Jaricas life, the she feal a little bit hurt. I think no! She answer the boy, but then she think. How her make any friends? Go to all the people and wind friends just like that? Jarica live Gryffindor with the out hers girl's. But, she was a little of those quiet girls who didn't like to intrude on the other and make it too difficult with their. I don't really know, but mostly at school they looked at me as stranger. People sometimes are not so nice, but it's okay and I really did my best to forgive them. Hogwarts is a very nice place with a lot of nice people too. I need a little time, then I'll be okay! Jarica smiled.

Last edited:
Aiden listened to the girl very carefully as she started talking about her past and her early-childhood. - I'm from New Zealand. Aiden said with a proud voice. He didn't understand why the girl made such a huge deal about making friends and having only one good friend called Olivia and already starting to talk about her emotional connection to her.. maybe Aiden was way too communicative and he didn't understand people who couldn't be as he was.

Books aren't boring. Really? - If you say so.. Aiden didn't want to go into discussion about why reading and books overall aren't that cool, although he didn't want to make Jarica feel even more uncomfortable and possibly annoy her. Her response about making friends while staying in library seemed a little defensive to Aiden and he decided to try and be more careful when talking to her as she could possibly understand as if Aiden was attacking her with words. - People won't be nice, a lot of them are just egoists who won't care about anything else. Here you have million chances to meet and talk to new people. Aiden shrugged. - You'll definitely be okay. And smiled.

It's Australia, I'm interested. I've seen Australia on tv and it's very beautiful! She liked to learn about geography and liked to know everything about where she was. Maybe, sometimes she thought, when an encyclopedia was to go. Maybe the conversation hadn't started so successful, but maybe in time it would be all right, and she would always try to be a little more open,dating young people and letting them into her life. Jarica always chose very carefully, which can be put to herself and which no. She said nothing and decided to smile, but then she continued to listen to him. But you are nice person with me and i appreciate it. You're right, but there's always a way to find contact with someone and get to know him. Thanks! she smiled the boy.

Aiden had mixed feelings about Jarica so far. The girl seemed so out of his world meaning either he didn't have much friends or she was shy or her communication skills were on a pretty low level. Either way, he didn't want to talk to her about that, they weren't close friends and Aiden shouldn't even be thinking about that. - Yeah, it is. Aiden said, smiling at the girl. Every country was beautiful in its own way. He smiled as she said that he is a nice person.

- I think that there is a way to make friends with everyone, you just have to find the right one. Aiden smiled, trying to make girl feel more confident about herself as she clearly didn't feel that way. He really didn't want to start talking about making friends or topics like that, after all he wasn't looking to make any close friends in the library.. that was a weird place for him to even be at, not talking about potentinal friends. - Soo, what's your favourite subject? Aiden looked at the girl, trying to move their conversation to other direction.

-Maybe you are right- Jarica know she was not a perfect girl, and she know not everyone you can like it. She remember Mark the first time met, and he was a friendly, but something was strange. She feel likes with him and understand he dont wanna be friends. Jarica alredy forgot and Aiden was wright, everything had its place and the right time when you met at the people.

-My favorite subject are two. I love very much charms, Flying and I hope that I will ever be able to relocate for some beast and hope when it will be a wolf and your favorit subject?- She asked to Aiden and smiling.

Aiden was smiling to keep a positive first impression on Jarica all through their conversation as he didn't want to make any enemies in the school just yet. She said that she had two favourite subjects and, when she asked Aiden, what was his, he shrugged. - Honestly, I don't know. I like flying, but potions and professor Pendleton are also cool. Aiden smiled.

As the girl mentioned relocating for some beast, Aiden didn't understand what she meant. - You mean transform into a wolf? Aiden looked confused, so he realised that it would be better for him to ask before continuing with that part of conversation.

She know first met always had a dificulties, but Jarica hoped, Jaeica and Aiden can be frends. Yes, she was a smart person, but somtimes all the mistakes, she take a little bit so much to heart. Me to love flying! Professor Pedlenton, yes he is a great teacher! Jarica was smiling at the boy.

Oh dear, im so sorry, i dint'mean you confused. I realy mean the say, if you have a change transfiguarition clasroom a leason, with animal later you wanna be? I realy want be a wolf. Because that would be awesome." She hoped now, than talk was a god. Jarica was a little nervos and she realy wanted frends.

Aiden was looking at Jarica as she was speaking. She mentioned flying and it immediately made Aiden smile. He was hoping to get in his house quidditch team next year as he really was enjoying flying and was feeling pretty confident about his skills on broom. He didn't know the rules perfectly, although Aiden went to the first few quidditch games and even watched some of his house practices, hoping that that would increase his chances of being in the team. - Are you hoping to play Quidditch and be in the team next year? Quidditch was on Aiden's mind way too much, maybe Jarica felt the same way as he did?

Her mentioning being an animagus and transforming into a wolf, Aiden felt into thoughts of what he would want to turn into if he could.
- I think I'd love to be a husky. Just like professor Summers, if you had Transfiguration lessons already, you would know him. Have you? Aiden closed all the books in front of him as he was really getting the thrill of this conversation and it made him think a lot about what to answer.

I realy hope, i can play Quidditch next year! Quidditch was to on Jaricas mind and she was hope next time talk about this in flying professor about this game. Jarica was realy good playing the game and hoped she can more house points the Gryffindor.

Husky, is realy beautiful dogs and smurt to! But husky also like a freadom! Im sorry, i dont know about professor Summers, i hope soon i meet him leasons. She smiled at the Aiden and looked at her book. So what we will doing in the next time?

Aiden let out a little smile as Jarica mentioned Quidditch. Maybe they will have chance to play Quidditch against each other in their house team's next year. Aiden listened very carefully to Jarica as she talked about not meeting professor Summers just yet. - Well, I'm sure you'll like him, when you'll meet him and have his lessons. He is an animagus and can easily transform into a husky. Aiden smiled, hoping that he didn't ruin the surprise of professor Summers being a husky as he did that in their first ever lesson.

Aiden figured out that he was feeling a bit tired, so he decided to head back to the common room.
- Alright, I'll get back to my common room, but I will see you around, alright? He smiled, put his two books in his hands and went out of the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back