Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany Clarke

OOC First Name
Jamie
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4 essence of dragonstone
Hai there!

I am very new here, but i like it already so! I begin to understand how it works, so i am looking for some roleplayers for my 2 chars! Give any idea you have, and be free to post!

First and my favorite!!

Brittany Clarke

tumblr_inline_mk4xorNfrW1qz4rgp.gif

Brittany is my favorite and my first one. She is a first year slytherin student. She is known as one of the meanest girls on hogwarts. Brittany is very manipulative and full of herself. When she was seven her parents get divorced, because her dad cheated with another woman from his work. The woman called Madison is now the new wife of John the father of Brittany. She have a lot of problems with this and she hates her stepmother. Brittany her parents are always buzzy, and working at the ministry. Brittany get's everything what she wants, but love not enough. That is one of the reasons why she is so mean. But she is so educated b[y them. She is a beautiful blonde girl, and she is looking much older than eleven. But she behaves like a teenager from 15. Brittany can be friends with boys, and she picks friends so mean and hot, is what she is looking. To her friends Brittany is nice, but she always wants the attention and is a leader
type.

Fiona Thompson:

tumblr_lv714acBb41r3xrbyo2_500.gif

This is Fiona Thompson, also a first year slytherin student. When Fiona was sorted into Slytherin, she received letters. She don't know who is writing them, but someone hates her a lot. In the letter stands threats to her and angry stuff about her. Fiona is only eleven, but in her past she is been very mean to people. Now this time, she wants to shine. She wants to be a star in Hogwarts. Every letter ends with loves, F. F from Fiona? Is someone stealing her identity? It is like she is beeing watched all the time, and by one person or more? It is all a mystery and Fiona becomes very scared. She is a hard girl, with a big mouth and is very mean to people. Someone is taking revange on her. But Fiona was thinking that she was safe inside of hogwarts. Fiona is less leader than Brittany, and needs support from her friends. She don't hate the other houses from hogwarts. She is also very smart, but with this mystery it is to difficult.

- I need people, who are stalking her. It can be a leader with followers or a spion. It can be anonymous or not and some friends who are invalveld. I like the storyline in pretty little liars, maybe it is not original, but it is a little facts but a lot of fiction out of my head. So i wanted this and it seems like cool, in hogwarts! In dark times and dark people. -

Ali-3-alison-delaurentis-30950051-500-321.gif

I am dying to hear your idea's, i read a lot and there is a creative brain here!

Thanks a lot at first

x Jamie

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back