Looking for Someone... To Talk To

Margarette Woodlock

OOC First Name
Marga
Wand
Knotted 8 1/2 Inch Rigid Ivy Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Margarette walked to the Dungeons after her class. She was very busy in her studies and didn't have time to talk to anyone. So she stayed in the dungeons for a couple of minutes. She didn't mind the house or year as long as she has someone to talk to. She sat on one of the benches there. And watched as students passed by.

Katie was walking down the lower levels and she stopped at the Dungeons. She was looking for something. For all she knew, she dropped her butterfly clip there. It was given by her father before her 8th birthday and one of her favorite stuffs in her room. Her search loped her down to the dungeons. She didn't care what will be the other students reactions but she really needed to find it. No matter what.
" Gosh!! " ,she muttered.
" Where are you!? ". She was now exasperated. Katie had a short patience and she admitted that. She was inspecting every corner. Excusing herself from other students sitting on benches. When she was tired of searching, she stood straightly. Face was grim. She saw a student sitting alone on the other bench.
" Last bench. If I won't see you...... " ,she said irritably.
She walked towards the girl.
" Hi. I'm looking for my butterfly clip. Have you seen it there? "

Margarette saw a girl approached her. She was asking if she saw a butterfly clip. Margarette remembered seeing one back at the fourth floor corridors and she picked it up and put it in her pocket. "Yeah, I did. Is it this one?" she handed it to the girl. "I found it at the fourth floor corridors. Like to have a seat?" she offered the excess space beside her and let the girl decide.

The girl handed her butterfly clip to her.
" Oh.. Thanks. I've been searching for this in the past couple of hours. " ,she laid her smile to the girl. When she offered an excess space beside her, she abruptly told her " Sure. "
She sat as her feet was aching. She wore off her shoes and began to caress it.
" I'm really tired of walking here and there just to find my butterfly clip. " She looked up to the girl. " You saved my life. Thank you again. " ,putting her smile again on her face.
" Oh. By the way, I'm Katie. 1st year Slytherin. And you? ".

"You're welcome, and don't mention it." she said as Katie told her about what she experienced looking for the clip. "Margarette of Ravenclaw 2nd year. I'm a bit older that you, but I'm good with friends. So, you think we could be friends even if you're a Slytherin and I'm a Ravenclaw." she said as she stretched her hand out to Katie.

So, you think we could be friends even if you're a Slytherin and I'm a Ravenclaw. Katie creased her forehead when she heard it. Yeah, Slytherins are quite naughty. She thought. She held her hand and shook it.
" Of course. " She smiled to her.
" Your face look familiar to me. " ,she was contemplating of someone that was a bit fuzzy in her thought.

Margarette smiled back at Katie. She was happy for she made another new friend. "I don't think so. It's my first time to see you today, maybe you saw at your sorting ceremony?" she replied.

" Mmmm.. Perhaps. " ,she replied.
" What have brought you here down to dungeons? " Katie was perplexed. Only few students were going down to that place. Except also for all Slytherin students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back