Looking for some calm

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru walked on and on until he found a quite spot and took a seat in the grass and laid back just watching the clouds go by. Whew he thought to himself what a week so much going on and he still did not feel like he fit in. O well there was always Hoshi but than again she was just a tad bit to boy crazy for his liking right at the moment... Ahh well what could he do? Not much but be there and protect her from whatever mischeif that she caused and got stuck in.

Hoshi was mad as hell! She had yet another run in with Henric Lee and she wanted to stab the boy as much as she wanted to kiss him. She shook head to get rid of those thoughts. She climbed up into a tree and took a small ball out of her jean shorts pocket. She started to toss it into the air then saw someone that she hadn't talk to in like ten minutes when the ball came down in her hands. She took out her wand. She used the levitation spell and started to make the ball hover down from where she was in the tree. She waited until it was hovering a few feet off the above Tohoru then took off the spell making land hard on Tohoru's stomach. She laughed silently from the foliage.

Tohoru heard a woosh sound and the next thing he knew he was getting hit with a ball. Crusing quitley he closed his eyes and pretended like he was going to sleep. He knew it was his monkey of a sister and it would make her mad that he ignored it. She would come out just to do something else. Carfully slipping his wand out of his pocket he laid it next to him and took in a deep breath and let it out slowly knowing that the longer this went on the madded she would get.

Hoshi bit her lip. The ball wasn't very big so it wouldn't have hurt that much. Or he was ignoring her. How dare Tohoru ignore his own sister! Respect Nee-chan little brother! She said taking careful aim at a apple tree that was near by. "Accio" She whispered then started used the levitation spell again. This time she made it dance over Tohoru's head before dropping the apple and making hit him on the nose. She brought it up again and made it look like it was bouncing in the air, sometimes dropping to the apple could hit her brother.

Tohoru heared his sister whinning up in the tree. Yes he thought he had won but than out of nowhere a aplle was attacting him!!! Letting it bounce a few times he reached up with a speed his sister did not know he had and gabred it right out of the air and stood and looked up at his sister with grin on his face.
"Thanks sis, I missed breakfast. So are you going to come down here or should I just go back to my common room and ignore you?"
Taking a bite out of the apple he turned on his heel and pretended to take a few steps away from Hoshi.

Hoshi knew his speed. He was the only one that could beat her when they where studying Snake style back home. He could beat her in all the fighting styles that they took on. Hoshi saw Tohoru walk away and she shook her blue head. "Oh no you don't." She said standing up on the branch then jumping right on to her taller brother's shoulders. "Good morning." She said cheerfully, as if she hadn't made 95 pounds of girl land on him.

Tohoru knew what was going to happen next braced himself for it. Just as she was about to land he bent his knees and took the impact of her landing.
"Good moring sister."He replied as he grabed her by the knees and swung her into her arms so she was in front of him.
"Nice of you to drop by. So what do you have planed this morning? Going to go and make a lil priss cry or make some boy chase you around? O wait I know your going to bug me huh?"
Tohoru asked with a mock smile on his face.

Hoshi put a finger to her lips and thought. "Donno they all so much fun. I've just discovered how easy boys are." She said laughing while putting her arms over her head and swung her hips from side to side once. "Why can't bug you? I have seen you in ages and you act like you annoyed at me." She said crossing her arms and pouting playfully. She looked at Tohoru's smile and hers vanished. "Don't smile like that." She suddenly hissed. It reminded her too much of that boy

When Hoshi hissed at him, Tohoru jumped and droped his sister she had scared him but he was not going to let her know that."Hissy hissy lil snakey. Gonna bite me, huh?"
Turning around and taking a running head start Tohoru jumped up and grabed ahold of the tree branch and started to climb up the tree that Hoshi had just jumped out of. Geeting to a good height Tohoru sat on a branch and hung upside down while making funny faces at Hoshi.

Hoshi hopped up when Tohoru dropped her and rolled her eyes. "Not funny." She said pulling him down by the shirt then letting go so that the branch would vibrate. "That smile looked too much like Henric Lee's." She said kicking the tree hard. The tree wasn't hurt but there was a bit of a dent in her steel toed boot but Hoshi didn't care. Hoshi was not known for taking great care of her shoes. Her face softened though. "Sorry for getting mad like that. It's not your falt." She said tossing at her metallic hair.

"Its ok sis."
Tohoru said with a smile.
"Just dont let it happen again or Im going to get you while you sleep! So whats the plan for today? I have been here a week and its all been so quite and boring time to shake things up?"

Hoshi smiled and rolled her eyes. "Whatever it's just that lemon sucker that's got me all rilled up. I wish he would die already and leave me in peace." She said shaking her head. Hoshi didn't really wish that but she was just so irritatingly confusing she sometimes wanted to crack his head open just to see what he was thinking.

Hoshi forced her thoughts away from that and turned to Tohoru with a black smile on her face. "Funny you should say that. We could stir things up near the Hufflepuff House. I did a lot last year near Gryffendor but now the head boy wants my blood." She said with a sigh. She wanted to really get the seventh year though. This year would be her last year to do so.

"Yea sure that sounds great whatever you want to do."
Tohoru is becoming distracted with wondering what he had gottin on a couple of his homeworks.
"Hey Hoshi what happens if you fail everything do they have a summer school or something?"
Tohoru asked while taking a seat back on the grass. And pulling his sister down in front of him while starting to braid her hair in a really complcated way.

Hoshi rolled her eyes slightly. "You can't fail everything. I got all E's last year and I'm the bigest slacker in the school." she said. She wanted to shake her head but her brother was started braiding her hair and she knew he would pull if she did. "Anyway your just going to get upset if you get perfects in everything." She said smirking at Tohoru in a playful way. She was kind of mean to Tohoru sometimes but they where all jokes. He was mean to her right back. She didn't look it but she enjoyed having her brother do this to her again. She had really missed Tohoru over the last year.

"You never know I could fail everything and they would kick me out and I would be a outcast and you would never wanna speak to me again. SPeaking of things to do theres this punk Aeon I think we should target him for a prank or two or maybe a million hes outdoing me in Transfig and also you better start doing better in class I think mom said something about writing soon."

Tohoru finished braiding the top half up out of the way and startes braiding the bottom half into two low pigtails after that he unbraided the top half pulling that into a tight ponytail he wraped it into a neat bun and cliped it up.
"There." Tohoru said, "What do you think?"

Hoshi waived it off. "I'll be fine." She said when Tohoru mentioned grades. She didn't care so much about them. She looked at what Tohoru had done from with it a puddle and laughed. "Oh yea that's goth." She said still laughing. She liked it, a lot. "Aeon is a friend of mine. Soon to be come a 'friend'" She used air quotes to tell him what she meant. "But we can target him if you want I don't mind that much. You need a girlfriend come to think of it. I've never known a boy to go very long in this school without getting some sort of female attention. Then again you could be so ugly that even they won't notice you." She said that last part being a joke. Tohoru like Hoshi had gotten Haruhi's genetics thank god. The Koshibas where not bad looking people eather but thier mother's family looked better.

"Whatever short one Im working on my grades you know that not all of us can be slackers like you and I have been thinking about taking about the Herb Professor I do not like him so I think next lesson we do something..."

Watching his sister he waited for her to come up with the plan.

Hoshi put her hand in the back of her neck and started to look up in thought. What to do to Professor Styx without getting sent to his office again. Hoshi got struck with something. She pointed her wand and said "Accio" while thinking of what she wanted to get. A box of what looked like bakeing powder came zooming from her trunk in her room to her hands. "Here something small to start with. Pore in Aeon's clothes and he will brake out in nasty boils. I think you can guess where the boils hurt most." She said with a wink. Hoshi had been able to sneak a few thinks into school after her mother searched her. There where some really great pranks that had stayed at home though.

Hoshi got back on the subject of Professor Styx. "Hey maybe we can do something with the Mandrakes. I mean they are practicly alive anyway. Maybe we can switch out the one he's planted with a wooden carving and put the his in another pot!" She said pacticly bouncing as she thought about it.

"This is a good idea Hoshi but I think that Im going to use this else where if you dont mind... Also next Herb class make sure you do not come to class until after I have been in the class. And I think that things are way to quite in the great hall and I dont like the look of that Isabella girl I think its time we take her and the glam squad down once and for all."

Tohoru looked at his sister hopping that she would be behind him if not than he would do it on his own.

Hoshi looked back at her brother and grined wickedly. "What do you have in mind. I will do as you say this once." She said then laughed. "Whatever I was just thinking you'd get a kick out of watching Aeon cring in class becase it's painful to sit down but haveatyou." She said looking up. "The Glam Squad is the busness of the Goths." She said though she was looking up at him with an air of 'what are you plainning?' in her eyes.

"You will see when it happens and as for the glam squad I think that we need to get them when they are all at breakfast or something do you think we could make that happen? And also you and I are going to cause a food fight at the Gryf table real soon I think its time we started to have some fun what do you say? And by the way all the things mom took out of your trunk I put in mine so you can go and get them when you want."

Tohoru wondered over to the rosebush and took a seat next to it taking long deep breaths.

Hoshi looked at Tohoru unbelieveing. "You going to have to get them for me. I tried to Accio something from the Gryffedor Common room and got hit with a force in the face. Funny but not something I want to do again." She said sicking out her tongue. She just noticed that she had spent six whole minutes without thinking of Henric Lee. Then she cursed herself for counting the minutes that she didn't.

"Hang on a sec"
Tohoru turned on the spot and ran as fast as he could toward the castle. About ten minutes later ge returned with a bag and handed it to Hoshi.
"There you go. And now we plot."

Hoshi looked in the bag. She started to paw though the things that Tohoru had managed to bring. "Yes!" She yelled taking out her sling shot and placing it in her back pocket along with her wand. She had a feeling that she was going to need it that and she had felt empty without it. Hoshi went though the rest of the bag. She grew happyer and happyer with each thing she found. Finally she flung her arms around Tohoru. "I knew there was a reason you where given to me as a little brother." She said with a wide smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back