Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Fir Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Hello there!

I have a nurse, Felix Garcia, and he's pretty much alone in this country and I've been hoping that he could find love. He's very determined, hard-working but playful and excitable. He's been in the Spanish army since he left school training as a medic and has come to Hogwarts New Zealand to work as a nurse part time to improve his knowledge of magical remedies to aliments. He was never particularly studious, he didn't do that well, but he's found a knack in healing and enjoys being a nurse as well as being in the army. He takes his work very very seriously, he won't mess around with that kind of thing but outside of that he likes to let lose and just be happy and free, he doesn't explore this side too often, but since coming to New Zealand and working part time he's definitely exploring it more, himself and the other nurse, Lucius like playing pranks and stuff like that.

He's a sweet boy and he'd fall head over heels for someone, with complete ease, and I really want that for him. They would have to be female, Felix is straight and confident in himself and his sexuality but he wouldn't end up with a guy, and the only other requirement I would have, is that I would prefer if the girl was Spanish/Hispanic. I'd be open to other suggestions, but I'm looking primarily for the girl to be Spanish/Hispanic.

Many thanks, reply here or shoot me a PM.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back