Not open for further replies.

Katheryn Kingsley

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Bas
Wand
Maple Wand 12'' core of female Kelpie Hair
Okay so I am looking for love for two of my characters that have never really had much of a love life.

Kirsten-kirsten-dunst-1378329-1024-768.jpg

Katheryn Kingsley
Katheryn Kingsley just turned 24. She is fair skinned with bright red hair. Her eyes are exactly the same shade of icy blue as her mother and brother. Kat is also pretty short. She about 5' 2''. Katheryn is a sweetheart truly. She lives in New York City where she works as a Broadway actress. Right now, Kat has no love life. She had a relationship at Hogwarts with Jake Holland, but that ended shortly after graduation. She really hasn't had any romantic ties since then. I'm open to any ideas for her, however, I would like to ultimately find her a final.

Side note: Kirsten Dunst is her pb right now, but it will be changing to Amy Adams when she gets a little older.
ashley_tisdale_1196101581.jpg

Audrey Love
Audrey Love is a blonde, emerald eyed beauty. She is a 21 year old part-veela. She is half French and half English. Audrey's passion has always been singing and performing. She pursed this career after graduating from Beauxbations. She has done well for herself. She managed to land a singing contract in Europe that then progressed across to the States. Audrey is a flirt. She likes to be the center of attention. Audrey is very outgoing. She's had flings but never anything serious. I'm also open to possibilities with Audrey, but I would like to have a plan for a final in the works.

Sebastian & Katheryn: Weren't we supposed to have these two meet up? Maybe they can go on a few casual dates while he visits NYC and then realize they are better friends than they would be as anything else?

Sebastian & Katheryn: Yes, I think that was the plan awhile ago. I think that sounds good. Would you like me to start something?

If you could, that would be great :)

Done. :D

Any other takers?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back