Looking for love on an empty page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praneil Patil

OOC First Name
Mia
Hey all
you probably don't know Praneil, he is my newest member and although i have had him for a while i haven't used him much. He is a sixth year beaux boy and a little bit of a ladies man. however I really need some relationships for him. he really needs a girlfriend who is at least a bit permanent, she doesn't need to be very active as he isn't a major account of mine, and i don't intend for him to be, so if you have a girl sitting on the back seat who wants a few small plots then this is the guy for you.
the relationship is part of a slightly larger plot and should last for at least until he leaves school (in a year and a half). or if they break up they need to be close enough to get back together.
the girl needs to be his age or a year or two younger (third years are the youngest i'm afraid and i guess seventh years the oldest). i would rather her be from BB or DS (or salem or what ever other school you can think of), i don't really want HNZ but will consider it if necessary.
for more information please PM me (on Briar or Tara)

I also have Briar rowan, Tara sitara, Elvera Le Fey and Morgan Le Fey who could do with some plottage.

I have a Lilith Koshiba. Otherwise known as little miss sunshine. She goes to BB is a 6th year. Umm just an all around kind hearted person. I have been trying to get her a boyfriend since Alex Blade broke her heart. :glare: But for one reason or another it has never seemed to work. So I would be more than happy to offer up Lilith.

that sounds good, I have seen Lilith around and i think she looks good. I have to go out in a few minutes but i would like to have a plot to see how they get on but i reckon that they will.
If you want to start a plot i will reply to it later this evening, or if you want me to start one i can start it tomorrow.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back