OOC First Name
Faye
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Unyielding Alder Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Okay so now that we are on the brink of starting second semester I wanted to see if anyone would be down for some plots with Lilith?

I'm really just looking to get some drama going on for her because so far she is just so nice and loving towards others and I want to see if there's any way to ruffle her feathers.

Here's what I think could get under her skin (If you have anyone like this that you'd like to throw at me PLEASE do. I want to explore Lilith's personality more sob.):
Someone that does not care how others feel and is only looking out for themselves and makes it painfully obvious. Inconsiderate and ignorant actions also are a big pet peeve of hers. She probably would stray away from chaos and anything that screams trouble might make her skin crawl, she would never dare to break any rules and finds others doing it just irresponsible and juvenile. (homie relax you are a kid.) One thing that would absolutely tip her over the edge is someone making a lot of noise in a library, I genuinely think that would be a great way to really irritate her. Also I think entitled behavior might be a major annoyance for her, like someone thinking they deserve to be treated a certain way just because of their name or something and just abusing ones social status would very much just get her feathers all ruffled up. (Draco Malfoy style!!!)

Aight that is pretty much all yap I can think that would unnerve my sweet angel so pleeeaaaseee let me know if you'd like to throw anything my way! Also any plots (friends and new possible friends of hers) are welcome! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back