• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Looking for a new character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Michaels

Clever- Mischievous- Snarky- Photographer
 
Messages
2,257
OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Who Cares?
Wand
Pear Wood, Unicorn hair core, 14 inches
Age
12/23/2033 (31)
So I need a role-model for Sapphire, someone she can respect and who can help her trust adults. or something inspiring. And I have the perfect woman: her grandmother Corrins. She is played by the gothic beauty Helena Bonham Carter. Thing is, I hate doing all my mushy family things by myself.

I'm willing to work with whoever takes the character. I'd like to build the Corrins family a bit more. If you're interested please let me know and I'll indulge more info. Thanks guys!
 
I would love to take her Jess. However, it would be great for others to have the chance too. But I will be lurking. :p
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top