Looking at the place

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka had always been curiose of what exsactly The Dungeons looked like but never had much reson to come down here. Now she that she had little free time on her hands Zazuka was looking around and getting to know one of the places she would be visiting during the next semester. It was peaceful down here to say the least but she couldn't shake the slightly eery feeling that these particuler set of stone walls gave her.

With a "lumnos" Zazuka started to wonder where she was. She knew the Dungeons but where exsactly had she ended up. This place gave her the willys and tryed to turn back only to realize that she didn't know where that was eather. "Great I'm doomed to wonder the dungeons for all eternity. Maybe I can a castile ghost if I end up starving to death." She said to herself taking another turn and hoping to find her way out anyway.

Ellie wandered down to the dungeons, her wand in hand. She had only been once before and just for a brief time, she wanted to explore it properly. Wandering in a little further she realised someone was there. Walking closer she realised it was a girl, she had never met her before but they looked the same age.
"Hey" Ellie said, hoping not to give the girl a fright.

Zazuka jumped alittle then let the breath she didn't know she was holding go. "Hey, are you lost down here too?" She asked looking at the girl. "I'm Zazuka Bones by the way." She said polightly.

"Hey Zazuka, im Ellie" Ellie told Zazuka with a smile. "Kind of, i came down to explore, but not sure were i am" She said, laughing a little.

"I don't any more can you help me find my way out?" Zazuka asked whincing. She would be perfictly Ok with her saying no. She would just have to find her own way out.

"Sure" Ellie said, smiling.
"Well i think its this way" She said, turning around and pointing forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back