• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Lookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Blackheart

Active Member
 
Messages
36
OOC First Name
Domino
Well here is Elizabeth.

She's dead....or pending anyways.

What I need are a few ghostie friends, a poltergeist to prank with and some sensitiive students which will listen to her story.

So....yeah...HNZ....

Thanks

DOMZ (aka Domino)

I have infact posted this before, but I had no response.
 
Hey :)

I would like to offer Alice here as a student to listen to her, she has already met a ghost and enjoyed her time with her, so she would be more than happy to hear the story and spend time with Elizabeth ;)

Kate
:hug:
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top