Lookie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Ward

OOC First Name
Amanda
Conor+Maynard+PNG.png

Tom is from Ireland.Everyone in his family is Irish.His mother is a witch and works as a healer in Saint Mungo's.His Dad is a squib and boxer trainer.He was been training Tom since he was five.Tom loves boxing and often spends hours in the boxing ring at home.Tom also loves to read and write fantasy stories.He has been doing both since around the age of seven.He was a vivid imagination that can get the better of him at times.He had a sister,her name was Alice.She had always been the life of the party.She had been a Ravenclaw in Hogwarts,she finished two years ago and decided to become a teacher.She got work experience in Tom's school and was asked to accompany the class to Oakwood.On the way over the engines failed die to a malfunction.The plane crashed into the Irish,killing ninety of the passengers including Alice.Tom was one of the twenty to survive,a lot of his classmates were killed and Tom reacted badly.He has been having recurring nightmares and also flashbacks during the day.He also feels guilty that he survived and Alice didn't.She was always the life and soul of the party and filed the house with laughter.Tom misses his sister dearly as she was very motherly to him and was what he would say the best older sister ever.He is very protective of his friends especially since Alice has died,he doesn't want to feel the loose of someone close ever again.He was once hyper ,excited and friendly but since last year he has become withdrawn and quiet.he is shy and not himself at all.He has always been witty and sarcastic though that side of him hasn't been seen in a long time.

Just want to say I'm new to this but I know I'll improve! I'm looking for friends who have patience because Tom doesn't open up or talk to anyone easily.I doubt he'd have any enemies and maybe a love interest but not for a while because he isn't ready and the girl would have to be good friends with him first.

So that's it,hope ye find something that suits
^_^

Welcome then! I'm sure Tom will fit in great :)
Dorian might even bump in to him if they are in the same house!
Dorian is quite shy too so who knows, maybe they will become friends.

:)

So I have two first years but I have a feeling Judd and him wouldn't get on well. But I do have Indiana Night who is a super friendly person and is comfortable talking to those around her own age. she is a first gryffindor loves quidditch and playing the drums. she is typically a calm person but does seem to have the tendency to say things she really shouldn't in the moment but that is just a small flaw she has

Dorian and Tom-thanks,hopefully he will :r anyways maybe they could meet up in the common room or something?

Indiana and Tom-Sure,we should see how they get on.Would you like to start or will I?

No matters to me :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back