Long time no talk

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi was in the library. Odd really because Hoshi was not the library kind of person. Then again she had been doing a lot of things that where unlike herself lately. She was looking at the restricted section with interest. In there would be her key unlocking a massive amount of power, she knew it. Now to find a way to get a teacher to sign off on letting her in there.

For that she needed a book title though. She couldn't think of one that would not implicate her as doing more than school work. Hoshi closed her eyes and placed her hand on her forehead. Hoshi wanted power and the classes here where just helping her gather the strength she needed to get it. The only thing good about this was that she would be going home soon where she would have full accesses to her father's books. She didn't really care that the people around her staring at her.

Oh there she goes again, was all that voice in my head was saying . I couldn't help but notice were she was looking at. What's she up? I mean its not like her to even be here I added to that thought. I wanted to go over there, and accidentally just bump into her but than I think at how she would act. Probably go mental on me, I snorted grabbing a book from a random shelf to hide the fact I was staring at her. Its not like I was spying or anything I just couldn't help but stare. I mean we did go out didn't we? Eh she probably deny it to the whole school, with all the house drama that he cleary wasn't into.

[[sorry wasn't going for a different approach in rp]]

Hoshi looked away from the restricted section at last only to see the brown eyes of Victor Crimson looking at her. Hoshi couldn't help but think what does he want?. They had gone out right enough but she had broken up with him as well. She had cared at one point that she was had hurt him. That was over now. She didn't care anymore. Hoshi gave Victor a wide smile though and brushed one of her now neat purple bangs out of her face.

Hoshi had stared right back, and even flick her bangs my way. I couldn't help as my face widen into a smirk almost showing my pearly white at her. She was beautiful something I could never denied even if my life was on the line. I set the book down and wanted to shout come over here, but I didn't have the guts to do it. At least with other girl it was easy to say it, but with Hoshi that was another story. She was like a star and I was her number one fan just wanting to run over and ask her for an autographs. Why did we break up? Oh yeah I heard she was going out with some other dude now, it didn't bother me but I still can't help to say that I had a thing for her.

Hoshi fought hard not to roll her eyes. She still held the seductress magic to her even though she didn't go much for that kind of thing anymore. There where a lot of tramps at school already. Hoshi could not help but want her fun anyway. Ares was giving her nearly enough attention. She got up off her seat careful to have the cover of her book on the inside so that the black back of the cover was facing outwards. She took a seat across from Victor and smiled charmingly at him again "Well look who decided to come out of his box." She said brightly. No one yet could tell that she had changed. She was about to show them all what a real Koshiba could do though. All she needed was the right path.

"Eh it was getting to hot in there so I decided to do some scouting" I said as I played it all cool giving her a wink. Oh yeah, I made her come to me that's a lot considering the fact were just exs. "So what are you up to beautiful besides looking like you should be on the next big Movie hit." I said commenting on her looks. She wasn't fooling me, she was curious at to know how I was doing. Possibly trying to find if I'm dating anyone now or not. I could be, but I wasn't after Hoshi I had decided not to date for a while. Maybe flirt and make friends but that was it for me.

Hoshi laughed remembering how funny Victor was. This had been why Hoshi had gone out with him in the first place. Stupid little girl She thought. Matches where for personal gain not for emotion. Her old self would have fought her about it but she was about to be gone so the young Ms. Koshiba didn't think on it too much. "Oh just a little of this, a little of that nothing to heavy seeing as I'm already at the top of all my classes." She said with a bright smile. She wasn't bragging. Hoshi knew he wasn't dating, who would after having dated her? "And you looking as curly headed cute as ever even if you have been in a box." She joked pleasently.

Her comment made me grin wider, damn to hell for her breaking up with me. Wait that didn't sound right but lucky I was thinking it not saying it. "Oh come that's not my Hoshi, your telling me you haven't been up to no good?" I asked in a wicked sort of way. Hoshi that I knew wasn't into class but into fighting others that stand in her way. Cruel and cunning but that's what I like about her. It made her looked fierce in a way and I often wonder why she went out with me. Possibly for my big head, cause I couldn't stop gushing from her comment.

Hoshi raised an eyebrow. "Who said I wasn't up to no good?" She said, a smirk coming up on her lips. Who had indeed. Yes she had tried hard to gain the favor of her teachers but that was another issue. "Maybe I just want the sent to be thrown off my trail." She said leaning forward and placing her hand under his chin as she leaned foraward on the desk. She knew there had been a reason she had liked messing with boys. It was like food to the succubes-like nature of her's. "Did you really think me as yours dear Victor-kun?" She asked almost purring. She had never been his. Her heart had belonged to Henric Lee, always. She had to convince the entire student body that it hadn't been though.

"Oh gotcha" I did that slick wink and gun motion with my hands, my teeth still showing as I continue to smile. As she lean forwad I hadn't expect her to touch me that way, it sent a tingling sensation down my right leg. I had to tell myself to breath again as she ask me a odd question. "Pssh course not, one human can't own another." I said in a joking matter realising what she met though I just shrugged. "If you was mine or not I still enjoyed what we did had. The way your saying it seem like it didn't mean nothing. Than I realise it was nothing but puppy love, well at least my side of the end." I boosted with loath of confidence.

Hoshi moved her hand from his chin softly up his cheek and into his hair. "You don't really believe that." She said. She got as close as the table would allowe and gave Victor a dazzling smile. She was enjoying herself and he would know it. Suddenly Hoshi retreted back into her place and gathered the Dark book she was reading. "But I can see that you've had enough. See you around." She said then walked away her walk one that seemed to belong in a runway more than a path between the books. As soon as she got far enough away from Victor she laughed into her hand. Good lord that had felt good.

I watched her as she walked away from me leaving nothing but a puzzle expression upon my face. What did she mean by that really? Shaking my head the curls on my head would sway with the motion of my hair. "I swear girls are mental these days." I called out busting out laughing at my very own joke. Didn't mean to offend it was just me joking again but than I realise I wasn't the only one with the engrossed cranium, this time I was laughing crying holding the side of my belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back