Lonely

Neive Bay

OOC First Name
Hannah
Alone in bleak street Neive had nobody to talk to or listen to. she is comforted by noises so the silence made her anxious and uncalm. It being late at night and dark bleak and late added to the problem. she kept on heraring footsteps were they real or in her mind??

Theo walked calmly through bleak street on his way home from a job, this one at least didnt involve the victim dying which was a plus, on their part. He turned a corner and frowned when he saw a small child in his path. He hated children out at night being where they didnt belong. " Shouldnt you be in bed by now little girl. Im sure its past your bed time. Its dangerous here alone. Especially when your alone in the dark in this part of town." He stood up strait to intimidate the small child. He loved to scare children, it was such sport

Neive stood struck by the man walking towards her. She didn’t know what to do. She only wanted to have a friend and someone to speak too as this place was lonely and a new environment to her. “I’m Neive im new here.” She tried to engage in conversation with the man walking towards her who looked double her age. As he stepped forward Neive felt intimated and now afraid of the tall slim man that was towered over her.

Layla was looking for her mother, she knew that this place was her new hangout, for the life of her she couldn't work out why, it was all damp and horrid, she could hear voices around the next corner, she thought that she recognised the female voice.

Cautiously she moved so that she could see the people, and she hoped that they couldn't see her, this was not a great place to be at the best of time, especially when it was just starting to get dark. she was shocked to see Neive here, she had been talking to her in the harbour she didn't seem like the sort of person to be creeping arond this sort of place.

She decided to bide her time, she would wait until she could work out what was going on here before she brought attention to herself, she shifted her weight awkwardly making her foot slide nosily on the moist floor, no way could they have not heard that, 'sh!t" she whispered to herself, she held her breath and waited to be spotted.

Theo was about to say something to the little girl when he looked up quickly when he heard a noise. He pulled out his wand. " Come out come out who ever you are. Dont make me make you come out, it wont be pleasent on your behalf." He smiled darkly to himself then decided he didnt want a little snot noised kid near him so he pushed her away hard so she would be near him so he wouldnt catch anything from the little vermin.

Great! Layla thought to herself, only been in this stupid place for a couple of weeks and im already going to get myself in trouble, and yet again, it's my mums fault.

She took a deep breath and took a half-step forwards from behind the corner, her whole body felt numb, she wanted to sprint in the other direction as fast as her legs would carry her, but she knew she couldn't. "You don't have to make me do anything, I have a brain of my own thank-you very much" she knew that being smart with the man probably wasn't a good idea.

She saw neive fly away from the man as he pushed her, she ran towards her to pick her up "This is not a good place to be wondering" she said, knowing the girl was also new to the area.

"what is your problem anyway!? I doubt she did anything to you" she said angrily to the man, she had no reason to fear him...yet.

Theo watched the girl run to the smaller girl on the floor. They really had no idea what they had gotten themselves into buy meeting him today. He smiled evilly at the two girls. " Oh im sorry i didnt realise i needed a reason to do so. I need a reason to do it like i need herpes. So im giving you a choice. Take your friend and leave or stay here and be killed, or tortured then killed. Im in a very creative mood right now so make your choice." He said pointing his wand at them already knowing exactly what spell he would use if they refused him again

Layla sighed, she always did have a nack for getting herself into tight spots, she was like her mother in that sense.

She helped Neive up and mumbled to her "when you get the chance get the hell out of here" she knew that Neive was new to the area and probably hadn't meant to be wondering this sort of place, she stood defensively in between her and the man, she rolled her eyes at his rather vulgar comment, "Seriously? you have some real problems" she nodded at Neive hopefully she would get the hint and run.

Layla moved forwards towards the man with his wand out, "I tend to like to know the name of my attacker" she sarcastically mainly to give Neive enough time to run. "...and I'm in a stubborn indecisive mood so I choose 'none of the above'" she folded her arms over her chest, she wasn't going to move until he did, or her mother arrived.

Theo laughed darkly. This girl thought she was so hard to stand up to him. This she would definately regret soon. He knew that this girl was buying time for the little one to escape which was fine buy him. He could have just killed them both in a heart beat if he wanted but where would be the fun in that. He quickly moved and punched the girl hard in the face then kicked the small one hard in ribs. " Now you have gone and done it." He smiled widely

Layla felt her nose crack when the man hit her, it brought un-wanted tears to her eyes, great, broken again! she thought to herself, she had managed to stay out a fights for a whole three weeks, altough that was a record for her she knew that her mother would probably have a cow, but when didn't she?.

She guessed that there was no getting out of this easily, although she was not afraid of him she did not consider herself 'hard' she knew how easily she could be hurt all too well.

"what exactly have I done?" she asked through the warm blood that was now flowing all to freely from her nose. She started to pick herself up she looked around hoping her mother or anyone was walking this way, as normal she was not so lucky.

Theo swung around and put his hand around the girls neck and threw her against the wall. Lifting her up by the neck making sure her feet were off the ground he grinned. " Why does everyone think that they have to have done something to me for me to act like this. Then again we woudnt be here if you had left like i said. Maybe your face wouldnt have blood on it" He said as he tightened his grip on her throat and laughed.

Layla repressed the urge to scream as the man pinned her to the wall by her throat, "Maybe people think that because NORMAL people don't just do things like this for no reason" she knew that p!ssing off the man who could very easily kill her on the spot was probably a very bad idea, but she just couldn't help herself.

"oh and my face wouldn't have blood on it if you didn't have the temper control of a two year old not getting what he wants from the shops" His grip tightened and she did what came naturally, she kicked out hard aiming her foot directly at his crotch, she put all her force into it and hit him where she knew it would hurt, there was no way he could keep hold of her after that.

Theo shook his head at what she said. |He knew she was just trying to get to him and she was failing that miserably. " There is no such thing as a normal person. We are all different in our own way." He grinned slightly. That was something that his dad had told him. One of the many things that he was told as a child, one of the only things though that wasn't to do with hate.

He felt a sharp jolt of pain rip through his body as she kicked him in the groin. He threw her against the neighbouring wall with all his strength as his muscle tightened so he was stronger. The pain made him drop to his knees. " That was such a cheap shot you should be ashamed." He stuttered out. He punched the ground hard so that he couldn't concentrate on the pain between his legs as much. Blood began to trickle from his hand and it made the other pain a little more manageable. He stood up and masked the pain behind his cold eyes and face. " You know i can take pain very well."

Layla readied herself for the impact of whatever he threw her at, she hit it with a thud that shot a numbing pain throughout her body, god I'm going to have bruises on my bruises tomorrow she sighed and wiped her face with her sleeve yuck! she thought to herself, yet another half decent top ruined "yes we are all different, but most people aren't as emotionally retarded as you are" she spat, he had actually managed to p!ss her off now.

She smiled a little, "I'm not the one that started picking on a young girl for no reason, and yet I should be ashamed, I think you have got that a bit backwards there" she picked herself up, "yeah, the way you smashed the floor there, very impressive" she said sarcastically.

She was backing her way slowly along the wall, she knew that she would find a corner soon enough, and if she was lucky enough she would be able to get away.

Theo listened to what she said, not really taking it in or even caring. He pointed his hand at her and using wordless magic used a simple spell that would send her flying. He knew that she would want to get out of here soon and after what she had just done she would pay. " No im not emotionally retarded like you, im just strong and dont let people walk all over me. Im the kind of person that you wake up sweating about because im the monster in your worst nightmare." He said laughing. He had never really thought of himself that way before. Mind you what else could he be from what he does.

As Theo wanted to get home and see Ana to make sure she was ok and still had Noah in her stomach, if she didnt he wouldnt be surprised the girl seemed to loose babies like it was going out of fashion, but either way he wanted to be sure she was ok and make sure she was safe. " Ok as im in a rush to get some where i will give those choices again. You can leave now before i do some serious damage to you. Or you can stay and get hurt. Your choice." Theo before he met Ana would have stayed for a while longer and finish this but now he had someone to care about and had to be by her side always and make sure she kept his child inside her and make sure that it would stay alive ad out of his dads way as he was the reason for her two previous miss carriages. He would pay for that in time but or now he could be lulled into a false sense of security and also he had a feeling Ana would want a part in it.

Theo put his wand back into his back pocket to show that the girl could leave if she wanted. If she chose not to then he didnt really need a wand anyway. He folded his arms across his chest and waited for her next move, it could be the last one she ever made depending on what it was that she did. Theo was easy to annoy and he wouldnt think twice about killing her. Of course the main reasons for his lashing out was once he got angry he couldnt even stop himself so he just saw red and acted on what he was raised to do.

Layla edged against the wall some more when it dropped away at her shoulder, glad to see that he had put his wand away, she sighed in relief, "I have only things to say to you" she paused, judging the distance between them and her chances of getting away "the first, I am only here with you because I was looking to help a friend, I don't see how that makes me emotionally retarded" she smiled slightly thinking of her next move, "the second, trust me, you wont be in either my dreams or my nightmares, and I don't think your a monster" she admitted, although she didn't understand him and why he was so cruel she guessed there must of been a reason for that, "I think there has to be a reason that you are as messed up as you are and I doubt it was something that you could of changed, I blame the parents" she said, she knew it was a strange thing to say in the situation but it was what made the most sense to her, also she hoped that he would stop to think about what she had said giving her enough time to get away.

"And the third, I am so out'ta here" she turned on the spot without hesitation, and kicked her heal into the ground and started to run, she knew she was bound to run into her mother at some point, she slowed running a little once she felt that she had put enough space between them, that man is seriously messed up, but in a way, that was kind of fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back