Llheione Cole

Wand
Palm wood 13 inches dove feather on the core
30t3wj4.png
[Name Meaning:]
[ul][li]Llheione; Meaning Lioness originated from France</SIZE></LI>
[li]Ash; Meaning from the Ash tree originated from Europe
[li]Name pronunciation; Lay-o-nie
[/li][/ul][What Llheione thinks of her name?:] She thinks her name is hard to pronounce but she is used to say it so it is not that very hard for her but for Llheione’s new friends they complain why her name is so hard to pronounce and she just laughs at them.

[Birth Date:] [ul][li]31st of July 2011
[li]Age: Sixteen years old
[li]Birth Place: London, England
[li]Current Residence: Napier, New Zealand
[/li][/ul][Words that describe you:] Smart, Kind, Loving, Caring, Pleaser, Friendly

[Motto:] It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it.

[Blood Status:]
[ul][li] Mixed Blood
[li]Blood Origin: Llheione's Father is a muggleborn who studied only at home and her Mother is a mixed blood and studied at Hogwarts Scotland at the house of Gryffindor.
[li]Heritage: Her father is Half-Hispanic and Half-British and her mother as well.
[/li][/ul][Civil Status:] Single
fx3pjd.png

[History:]
[ul][li] Llheione Cole was born on July 31, 2011 to Ashton Cole and Elleine Cole in london, England. An only child and sometimes a brat. Llheione comes from a big family, she has three cousins, who also studies at the same school as she is now. Her father was associate in business with Rodriguez Family. Elleine, her mom, is one of the top fashion designers in Muggle World though she is a witch. Llhei loves to read mystery books. Llheione is a mixed blood girl who acts like a tomboy(sometimes!!). She can be moody sometimes. She love adventures but she's totally afraid of the open water!!(hehe) It is sometimes a mystery to others why she hated open water, but her mom knew why.
[li]She didn't tell it to anyone (except her mom), but when the time comes that she can't longer carry it on her own, maybe she could tell it to someone trustworthy. (is it you?) She hated her older cousin Lexi Rodriguez for being such an EVIL and big jerk!! But Lexi's younger sister, Alexia, is her bestfriend. She was very happy when she was accepted in Hogwarts. She thought that it will be a great thing for her to forget her bitterness from the past in the Muggle World.
[/li][/ul]
15th.png
[Current School:] Hogwarts New Zealand
[ul][li]School House: Ravenclaw
[li]School Club: Students Defense Association
[li]School Favorite Place: Library
[li]School worst subject: None as of now
[li]School best subject: None as of now
[/li][/ul][Wand:] Palm Wood 13 inches essences of dove feather
[ul][li]Size: 13 inches
[li]Woods: Palm wood; Is a hard wood that is hard to break. Good for dueling.
[li]Core: Dove Feather; Symbolizing purity and healing. Good for charms.
[/li][/ul]
16th.png

[Hair Style:] Llheione is to be seen on a wavy hair but she sometimes forget to curl it and just go with her straight hair.

[Eye Appearance:] Her eyes are hazel shaped and her pupil color is chocolate brown.

[Build:] She is in a fair height of 5'5, fair body build and has a fair complexion.

[Favorites:]
[ul][li]Books: Cardington Cresent & Sandra Brown books
[li]Foods: Tacos & French fries with vanilla ice cream and chocolate products
[li]Drinks: Sodas
[li]Dress: Teeshirts, pants, summer dresses, shorts, camis
[li]Color: Green, White, black & PINK
<LI>[li]Shoes: Sneakers and flats
[/li][/ul]
17th.png

[Hobbies:]
Llheione loves to read or just have fun, she's an active girl, so, all the sports is her hobbies.
Llheione isn't a girly girl but sometimes she cooks pastries and plays the bassoon

[Personality:]
This sweet girl has an attitude but she acts perfect and is an adventurous person.
She treats everyone equally and is very patient as well.

[Likes:]
People who will respect here because she will respect you back and people that is nice.

[Dislikes:]
People who dislike her and people who are evil

<SIZE size="50">Song by: Sara Bareilles
Song: Love Song
Template by: Me

Are you listening, hear me talk hear me sing
Open up the door, is it less is it more
When you tell me to beware, are you here are you there?
Is it something I should know, easy come easy go

Song: Freak the freak out
Template by: Me
[/li][/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back