• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Little Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luthor Silverback

Well-Known Member
Messages
248
OOC First Name
Brian
Does any Slytherin's wanna RP with Luthor... he's pretty anti social and homicidal...
 
I have Amelia here.She isn't anything like Luthor but I think it might be interesting for her to meet someone like him.Anymore info is in the link in her siggie.She can be anything real,friend or someone he at least gets on with and likes or the total opposite really. I don't mind.

Johanna
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top