• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

LIngering

Ghost of Annick

Well-Known Member
Messages
80
Annick ghost appear out of no were hoping to have some company. Poor mother she thought to herself still looking fo me over all these years. She can hear her mother but Annick still couldnt see her because her mother was an another realm. Were Annick belonged but never quite get there.
 
Belleza was wandering the halls, and she came upon another ghost that she hadn't seen before, "Hello there, I'm Belleza DeLaLuna," She said in her shrill voice to the other ghost.
 
Annick turned around to see another ghost standing by her."Hi, umm I'm Annick. I Never see you here before. Anyways nice to meet another ghost, I guess."
 
Belleza nodded her head, "Yes I haven't been here long, when i died, i haunted the original Hogwarts, and i found myself here one day. I don't know how much sense that makes." She said to the other ghost.
 
Belleza thought for a second, then replied, " I was killed by death eaters. You?"

(nope)
 
"Do you remember how long ago?" Belleza said in her high pitched voice, "Yeah, I haven't seen any others around, but I've only been here for a little bit."
 
Back
Top