• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Lily's Graphics

Lily Drage

Ravenclaw'24/Sumner's wife/Mom of 9 and preggers a
Messages
7,819
OOC First Name
Julie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Mahogany, 14 1/2", Essence of Demiguise hair, Bendy
Age
45
Many of you know I make all my own banners, and banners for a number of my friends. I decided that it is time to show off the banners that I have made over time.

(Not all are have a number of friends that are my characters -- since I know some of you are still trying to figure out all of mine. :ph43r: :p )
 
Back
Top