Alternate RP Life Changing News

This is a roleplay outside of the site's canon.

Logan Astor

Daddy | Journalist | Confident

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Christmas break, December, 2057

The work had been totally buzzing off, and while Logan wouldn't want to admit that, it was quite a challenge to run the three newspapers that he owned, still manage to write articles, be an editor and invest in new places. Yet, it wasn't impossible and Logan had managed to get the hang of it quite well. To be honest, his daughter was a huge help as well, even now, she was just going around the office and doing something while Logan was planning some cool trip for him and his friends in his office. He was considering to do some slacklining in Croatia. It was quite extreme, fun and Logan could try to get his new mistress out to see whether she suited in their group.

Elizabella walked jornalistit room and she was told her find Logan Astor. She was save money for finding her dad and work hard the book shop to make this true. "Hello, i wanna find my dad and hoped you can help me and i have so photos my hands. " She asked and hoped that she will be understanding if she was wearing hee brother clothes but she looked like a girl. That was her style.

Last edited:
The thing that Logan least expected was an unknown girl entering his office, when he was said to that a girl was coming in, he thought Gigi was. And while he was trying to decide what to do, the girl started talking. She handed him pictures of her... Dad? "Uhm, sweetie, are you sure? That's me like 17 years ago. It couldn't be possible that I'm your dad," well, no, it quite was. In his twenties, Logan loved to have an active romantic life, so everything was possible. Even more, the girl herself somewhat looked like him. Hair color, nose, mouth. "Take a seat, love. Do you maybe want some hot chocolate or something to drink while we talk?" The girl in front of him could be his daughter of a fling that he had so long ago. And honestly, it would sound quite absurd but she had pictures, he remembered the woman next to him, briefly but remembered, the girl was his lookalike, so Logan almost believed her. Everything seemed to be true.

She was taking slowl break when he was told her that he was her dad. She needed be angry to him our what should do this moment? Her soul was to soft and she didn't know what to do right now. "Yes, he is my dad and my mom name is Emerald Drake name and i have two twin brothers." She told him but she didn't say they was Hufflepuff and one was from Ravenclaw.

"No, not realy! I am good, thanky Mister?" She didn't know what he name was.

Then she approved that indeed it was her dad on the pictures. "Oh, two brothers? You're triplets?" Oh God, no way that instead of one kid he got three more. Just like five minutes ago he was a dad to one and now he's a dad to four, how did that happen? Emerald... Yeah, that's something he totally didn't remember.

"Yeah, right. I'm Logan, Logan Astor. You could call me Logan or dad, whatever is comfortable with you. So in which house are you?" If she had her magical abilities from him then she would understand that he's talking magical school, if not, then she would probably think where she's from. "Are you sure you don't want any beverage? My secretary makes the best hot chocolate, my daughter, your sister totally loves that. Try it," it seemed like a safe topic to talk about.

"Yes" She say to him and still was a little shock but she hoped that she needed be happy for him and finaly she found him. " Well, we also have Julie Drake but she is adopted. My mom was take her and she loved her from first sight." She hoped that she say right.

"My name is Elizabella Drake and i not sure who i realy am and my mom is muggle. I am Hufflepuff house, and Herbology is my life i work as assistant to greenhouse and i work book shop to. My brothers are Tim is Hufflepuff house and Mike is Ravenclaw house. He is the smart one." She smiled a little. " Can i call you Logan, for while? I wanna a little know yoo better and then call a dad." Hoped he was fine with that.

"Thanky, hot choclet seemed good right now" She smiled and apriciate that.

"Oh God, so you're four kids? That's impressive. From my side you have only one sister. She's somewhere around the office, by the way. Georgia, and you know, you two could meet eventually. If you want to? Do you think I could meet the boys?" Logan felt odd, he had four kids. Just a few minutes ago he had only one.

"Oh, Elizabella. Quite an eccentric name, but it suits you. About Hogwarts - be a little bit quieter, we're still in a muggle world. But God, you work at two places? Why? Do you struggle with money? Maybe you need some help? If you want, I can clear my day and we could go grab something to eat, go in a little shopping, what do you say? Do you want to? Would your mom be for it? She wouldn't be against it, right?" He wanted to try and have a proper dad and daughter relationship and he hoped that they could do so. And she was working two jobs at her teenage years and honestly, he wasn't sure that he likes that. She was just a kid. His kid. She was supposed to be able to get whatever she wanted and whenever she wanted. No matter what it was. "Logan is fine, absolutely. Whatever you feel more comfortable with."

"Cool," he made a little phone call to his secretary to bring him hot chocolate. And she did it in a moment. "She's from Italy, been with me since the very beginning. Her name is Anna and trust me, she makes the best food and the best hot chocolate. And coffee, but I'm sure you're too young for it?"

"Yes,we are four kids. My mom now is married and he was to us realy good like dad but i was know that he is not my real dad. Can we do that some another time for me is a lot of information right now. Of course, you can meet them Tim is a little emotional can be and Mike is a little stronger" She told about her brother and she didn't talk about Parker right now.

" Thanky so much. But please call me Bella it will be short. I help proffessor for free and he teach me how care about plants. But i like work and get money for lot of sweets. Plesse don't i just found you. And it would be wrong if you do that and i am not that poor. You will do that for me? Can we go mayby chinese food and eat? If you love chinese? Can i ask, who i am blood type? I am muggleborn" She asked quieter voice and she wanted know who was she. "It's not that bad about close it's Parker closes and i always wear them. He is my close friend and brother. He live next door neightboor. I will write her on the phone and ask." Bella told him and take her phone hands and writed her mom.

"For coffe i am to young but hot choclete sound perfect. I january 27 will be my birthday and i got 16 now i only 15 years. " She told him.

@Logan Astor

"Have you lived here your whole life? How was your childhood? Are you and your brothers close?" Logan honestly wanted to know as much as he could. He had not been part of her life for almost 16 years and he wanted to be part of it now. He didn't want to miss a single part of it for the rest of his life.

"Why not? I would love to spend time with you! Maybe you want something... Oh, Chinese food? We could totally do that! We could maybe order a take-out and go somewhere? Maybe some park?" He excitedly offered, while collecting his stuff. "Oh, no. If your mom is muggle, then you're a half-blood. I'm a wizard," he easily answered. So far it seemed to be the easiest question. "Oh, Parker. Alright, but maybe you want some clothes like his but your own? We can get you them, don't worry about money or anything. You're my daughter, I just want to spend time with you!"

"January 27. Sweet sixteen, God, you're almost an adult. I have missed so much... My darling... For your birthday I will have planned something special, alright? It has to be a huge one." Logan wanted to make her first birthday with him memorable, after all, it was something huge. "Do you think Tim and Mike would be up for that?"

" It was good childhood and i mostly grown up with boys. All my friends in shcool are boys. That i most wear boy close and i am not feeling good with girl close our talk with them. I most close with Mike, Julie and Parker but with Tim is just natural talk. " Elizabella talked him and talked why she was almost time with boys close.

"I not sure about this but i can give you my card number. But it feels wrong and i can do my self. I shcool first time got relontiships and they don't work and i again try with Slytherin boy but not didn't work out. Becouse i most time work." She told her dad and she still feeled weird thing about that and hoped he won't get angry. "Are you sure? Park? It's cold outside and i wanted sit there not going outside. " Hoped he won't be angry about this. She was a Half blood and she was a little shock about this. She need a little time to think about this. "We can try but i not sure about this. It will be feel wrong wear gril close." She apriciated that he wanted spend time with her and she was know that soon she met her sister to in law.

"I not sure about this dad. I will be shcool and i won't will be go. But when will be bringstoon weeked then i can go. "She was not sure why she was told him about Dad word it came out. "Of course, they will be here. Can Julie came to? She is like sister to me. But she is adopt but it doesn't matter and she belong family. " She smiled. @Logan Astor
"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back