Lexi's Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariana Marie

Once in the hospital wing Ariana sat down in the seat beides lexis bed waiting for her to come round.<i></i>

lexi was still unconscious in the hospital wing, that's because of the talk between jolly and her, making her tired all day.

Patrick had been out walking around the gardens when he got the alarm from his hospital charm that someone had entered while he had been out. He walked briskly to the hopsital wing and on entering saw two girls. One who he had met briefly in the library a few days before.
"Ms Rodiguez? what's happened?" he asked changing from his outdoor robes back into his hospital ones.

"Please sir" Ariana said timidly "We were out on the quidditch pitch as i was trying to get Lexi to confront her fears of flying. She did really well untill we did some laps of the pitch. She said she felt dizzy so we went back on the ground and she fainted" Ariana said shaking her head and staring at the floor tears in her eyes.<i></i>

"Why don't you take a seat there and try to calm yourself, she's alright she's in the right place", Patrick turned to Ms. Rodriquez, "You've given your friend quite a fright. Let's take a look". Patrick checked her pulse and temperature. She seemed fine but people didn't faint from flying everyday.
"I'm going to get a potion for you and I want you to stay here and rest for a while alright" he turned to her friend, "Now do I need to give you something to calm you down or will you be alright?"

"Ill be ok." Ariana replyed then suddenly she burst out crying saying "It's all my fault i made her do the stupid flying" and Ariana disolved into tears.<i></i>

Patrick sighed, this was going to be a very long day. He went to the cabinet and removed a large pink bottle, he poured a very small dose into a vial and handed it to the girl who seemed as if she would flood the hospital with her tears.
"Take this it will help to calm you down then please I must ask you to be as quiet as possible. I do need to attend to your friend" He looked kindly at her.

Ariana took the potion and forced it down. She then replyed "Yes sir" and sat in her chair hugging her knees and staring at the cealing.<i></i>

Patrick sighed making a mental note to get the girls name so he could log into his files what he had given her.
He turned to Lexi and waved his wand gently over her,
"Enervate" he called using the spell to revive her, he waited until she had come to and smiling at her said, "how are we feeling now then?"

as lexi came in consciousness, she sat up and placed her hand in her head and said "where i'am, is this they called heaven." lexi open her eyes widely to see if it is really the heaven. "oh, i thought this is the heaven." then nurse o'brien said something but lexi didn't hear it coz of a bit dizziness she felt.

Patrick smiled, "You'll be fine in a moment or two. Best stay and rest for another while. Now Ms. Rodriquez why can you tell me did you collapse? Do you often get dizzy during flying class or was it just this once?"

"to tell you the truth, i'm always dizzy in flying class. i don't know why." lexi regain her self and sat up in straight position. "nurse o'brien, where's my friend?" she said looking at the nurse.

"She is sitting calmly over there I had to give her a potion to calm her down. She will be fine though." he looked at Ms. Rodriquez and said" I will need your head of House's name to inform them that you will be staying in the hospital bed for the evening. I don't take chances with concusions."
Patrick stood up and turning to the other girl he said kindly but firmly, "You may leave now but first I need your name as well alright".

"its Professor Arithmos Manteia, sir." lexi looked at ariana who's sitting in the chair beside the door of the hospital wing. them nurse o'brien said something to ariana, ariana said goodbye to lexi and she said goodbye in return.

"Alright, now I'm going to let him know where you are. So get some rest alright." Patrick smiled kindly at the girl before raising his wand and saying "ecks-PEK-toh pah-TRO-num". His patronus of a wolf shot out from the tip of his wand, he gave it a message to pass to Slytherins Head of House.

"I'll be in my office. I will be back to check on you alright" he said.

lexi smiled back to nurse o'brien and said "thank you, sir." then lexi went into a deep slumber right in the hospital wing.

The following morning Patrick bright and early went out to check on his patient. He had kept a close eye on her throughout the night, so was really feeling the pinch this morning.
He yawned and stretched as he made his way onto the ward.
"Morning Ms. Rodriguez. How are we feeling this morning?" he asked her.

lexi open her eyes, then felt comfortable and sat up. when nurse o'brien entered the ward and said if lexi was ok. "i'm much more energetic, sir." lexi smiled at the nurse.

"Good I'm delighted to hear it, now why don't you go and see if you can still get some breakfast with your friends in the Great Hall", he smiled at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back