Lexi

Alexandria Metaluna

Okay, this is by no means finished.... I'd like to get that out of the way just now. But if you have any questions or suggestions, please just reply :D

Name: Her name is Alexandria Metaluna, just like her mum... But she prefers to be called either Alex or Lexi
Date Of Birth: 30 September 2014
Birth Place: Glasgow, Scotland
Blood Status: Muggle-Born
Appearance: Lexi is quite small for her age and is also skinny. She has a slightly lighter shade of Golden Brown for her hair and her eyes are a mixture between gold and blue. The immediate area around the pupil is the golden colour, which slowly diffuses out into the blue colour. She also has a birth mark on the back at her left shoulder. It is shaped similar to lips and is a slightly pinky colour.
Personality: Lexi is a lot more outgoing than her brother. She loves to talk and gossip. She is also quite intelligent for her age and she has the same habit as her brother when it comes to curiosity. She likes to read a lot and study, but she still always finds a way to fit in a social life. She can also be mean though. Only if the right things are said or done does she lower herself to being mean though.

Okay... I'm still working on the rest, but it's a start, right?

Hi Lexi

I have some questions for you. Feel free to answer in or out of character, although I'll mostly ask in character.

First, though, as the information on this page is quite scarce, it's a good idea to link to Gilfred's page. Like that :D There's more information there, although it doesn't mention a sister except in the part about their Dad. That leads me to my first question...

~ What's your relationship with your brother like?
~ Do you hope/think you're a witch?
~ What was your reaction when you found out Gilfred was a wizard?
~ What are your hobbies?
~ Do you have a lot of friends?
~ Do you like school? What are your best and worst subjects?
~ What do you want to be when you grow up?
~ How do you feel about Gilfred going all the way to New Zealand?
~ Do you like animals? (What am I saying, what 9 year old girl doesn't like animals? :lol: ) What's your favourite? Do you have/want pets?
~ Does it bother you that your mother doesn't seem to get on with your brother and father?

(OOC): What caused the parents to be so distant? I get the feeling it was like that even before they found out about magic... care to elaborate?

I have more, but I'll leave it at that for now.

I hope these questions help you in developing your character. I look forward to your responses.
-Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back