Straight 10" Flexible Pine Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Full Name:
Levi Dominic Zhefarovich
Date of Birth:
May 10[sup]th[/sup], 2012
Current Age:
Eleven-years-young
Basic Appearance:
He has blonde hair and piercing stormy eyes. He is lean and his muscles are getting thicker as he grows. He looks more like a Zhefarovich than his sister does, and his attitude is cold, mean, and also cruel.
Personality:
Levi is more or less misunderstood and has no idea which path he wants to go. He was taught that anything lower than pure-blood is filth, but his sister does not believe the same thing. Levi is distant and cold. He is more of a loner than anything,
Family:
His mother is Emerald Grimrar from the Grimrar house and his father is Axel Zhefarovich from the Zhefarovich house. He has a twin sister named Kamaria Zhefarovich. He had many cousins and uncles from his dad's side, but only aunts on his mothers. He has a little sister named Athena Zhefarovich.
Pets:
Levi wishes for a pet bat or snake. Preferably both.
Area of Residence:
He lives close to Brightstone
Blood Status:
Pure-blood
Heritage:
[sup]1/2[/sup]British and [sup]1/2[/sup]Bulgarian
Special Abilities:
None besides being cold.
Interests or Hobbies:
Listening to music, roaming dark alleys
Additional Skills:
He is a great listener when he wants to be, and he sleeps like a log. Levi can also play drums and electric guitar, as well as sing, but he fails at all the other instruments.
Strengths:
Sleeping, potions
Weaknesses:
People, his twin sister
Describe your character in three words:
Mean, lazy, cold
Favourite place to be:
Bed
Friends:
He has yet to make any due to his most recent move
Hogwarts House:
He desires to be in Slytherin
Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
He has yet to choose.
Best school subjects:
More than likely Potions
Worst school subjects:
History of Magic
Extracurricular Activities:
He wants to play quidditch when he is older
Graduation:
Think it is 2030
Plans for your future:
He hasn't planned anything yet
Your Patronus:
A snake
Your Patronus memory:
Spending time with his family
Your Boggart:
A wolf
Your Animagus:
Snake
Mirror of Erised:
Seeing his entire family reunited living in a world full of pure-bloods.

Hi Levi

I have some questions:

1. What do you mean by 'misunderstood' - is this something Levi feels (like a selfish kid "no-one gets me!"), or is he actually not understood by people? How?
2. Can you tell me a little about your family? Your father, mother and sister, and your relationships with them?
3. Why do you feel so strongly that muggle-borns are inferior to you? What would you do if one, for example, saved your life, or you fell in love with one (in the future). (It might be best to answer that one OOC)
4. What's your opinion on the move to NZ? Good? Bad? Why?
5. Do you realise drums and electric guitar are muggle inventions? (hehehe, that's more of a dig meant to annoy him than anything else, but I'd like to hear is excuse for still playing)
6. What position would you like to play in quidditch?
7. How do you feel about your sister being smarter than you? What if she's better than you at quidditch? What would happen if you were to be on opposing teams in a quidditch match?
8. How do you feel about the fact that Kara doesn't mind muggle-borns?
9. Why would your boggart be a wolf?
10. Did you have close friends in London?

:) Look forward to seeing your responses, hope these questions help in your character development.
-Emma

1. What do you mean by 'misunderstood' - is this something Levi feels (like a selfish kid "no-one gets me!"), or is he actually not understood by people? How?
People just don't really get me.
OOC: People misunderstand him because of his attitude. He is closed up and distant, and he was raised that way. It's not something he can really help.

2. Can you tell me a little about your family? Your father, mother and sister, and your relationships with them?
I know nothing of my father, and don't really want to. He wasn't there for us, so why should I care? My mother is the prime importance in my life, and a true paragon. I am very protective of my sister. We might not have the same views in life, but that doesn't make us any further apart in relationship wise.
3. Why do you feel so strongly that muggle-borns are inferior to you? What would you do if one, for example, saved your life, or you fell in love with one (in the future). (It might be best to answer that one OOC)
They stole magic from us. Simple as that. They didn't descend from anyone powerful, so that is why.
OOC: Levi would more than likely just avoid the muggle-born if he fell in love. His pride is stronger than diamonds, sadly. And if one saved his life, he would feel like the debt would have to be repaid, so he would just not bother them about the blood thing.

4. What's your opinion on the move to NZ? Good? Bad? Why?
I didn't really have one. I didn't really care where I lived.
5. Do you realise drums and electric guitar are muggle inventions? (hehehe, that's more of a dig meant to annoy him than anything else, but I'd like to hear is excuse for still playing)
No, and I don't want to know anything about muggle inventions!
OOC: Even if he is wrong, he will deny that the drums and guitar are muggle inventions. xD

6. What position would you like to play in quidditch?
Keeper or Beater
7. How do you feel about your sister being smarter than you? What if she's better than you at quidditch? What would happen if you were to be on opposing teams in a quidditch match?
I half expected her to be smarter than me actually. But I know I will be stronger. And her being better in quidditch? That would be impossible. (OOC: Though depending on the day and mood, one will be better than the other) And I would treat my sister like any other opponent. Maybe go easy on her...
8. How do you feel about the fact that Kara doesn't mind muggle-borns?
I think she will come around and think the way I do. I don't like it. As the older twin, I think I should have some influence over her.
9. Why would your boggart be a wolf?
Big dogs terrify me. No one knows that though.
10. Did you have close friends in London?
I had two or three. That's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back