Letters

Nina Patrokov

OOC First Name
Alexis
Wand
Yellowheart with a mix of satinwood and a core of pixie dust.
Dear Alex,

I'm really sorry I had to leave without saying good bye to you, my Grandmother died and now everything with my adoption and Ashers is a big mess. My mom made me come home, and with the tournament over she thinks its best that I stay here until next year possibly. Know that I'll miss you and I love you.

Nina Patrokov

Alex found a letter waiting for him in his tent and wondered again. he picked it up and read , questions running into his head. He sat down still holding the letter and wondered why? It was only a grandmother. He thought it was pretty selfish and grew annoyed at himself for even thinking that. Damn it. A whole year though, what's the point? He started pacing trying to figure out the reasons for both sides before taking the letter and beginning to scratch on a reply whislst pacing.
Hey,

Got ur leter. Hope ur ok. And obviusly ur family. Hope the funeral's good enough for ur granma. Don't reali no what to say here so yeah, gonna be short. You keep urself out of trouble then, and don't even think about worrying. :D llol I kinda was thikning and yeah, she probly thinks best. So, yeah, miss u too. hugs.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back