Letters

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Aiden walked over to the owlrey quickly to write his father back. When he got there he took out his quill and parchment out of his bag and began to write his father.
Dear Father,

I hope you know that I will not be going to the New Years party or the Epiphany party as I have school and I do not want to see your wife. It still amazes me that you are married to that witch. Oh by the way because of your stupid letter I have a detention, so thank you for that, now I am sure my Head of House thinks less of me. And it doesn't help that I don't even want to be in Gryffindor and I don't act like one. I heard Lily ran away, is this true, do you know?

What ever, I must go...

Aiden

When Aiden finished writing his letter he folded it up and sent it with Layla and said, "Layla, send this to father." Aiden quickly walked down to his dorm room to finish up some homework.

Gaspard was looking over some of his resignation papers when he recieved a letter from his son and he became infuriated when he mentioned his wife in such a manner and it didn't help at all that he was being blamed for his sons detention that he was sure Aiden deserved.
Aiden,

You will not speak of your Step mother in such a way, I understand that you miss your mother but it has been two years, it is time to grow up. And I am disappointed but not surprised that you have a detention, do not get one again or I will be forced to write a letter to your head of house asking for harder punishments.

Yes Lily ran away I am not sure where, but she is an adult now and can make okay decisions. I have been writing to her but she has givin no hint of her whereabouts. If you here from her let me or your uncle know.

Gaspard

When Gaspard finished writing the letter he sent Layla back to the school before giving her a small treat.

Lily sneaked over to her Uncle's New Zealand house to borrow Layla only to find that he wasn't there Lily smiled brightly and began to write a letter to her cousin.
Dear Aiden,

I know it has been a long time since we spoke last but I have a favor to ask of you, if father or uncle ask you were I am you musn't tell them. As you know father treats me so poorly, and now that I have moved away I think I can finally get my life on track. Do not send Layla back to your New Zealand house send the letter to the post office, I can pick it up there with out the chance of being caught by Uncle or Father.

Love,
Lily

When Lily finished writing the letter she quickly looked it over and then sent Layla on her way quickly and ran out of the house back to Obsidian Harbour to try and find the Leaky Cauldron, rumor has it that they have rooms left over.

After a few days with no answer Gaspard decided he would share some news with his son, he knew that Aiden would be quite pleased with this but it didn't matter he had to share it with him.
Aiden,

I have some tuff news to share with you, Genni and I have decided to seperate, your sister will be staying in New Zealand with me.

Write me back when you get this,
Your father,
Gaspard

When Gaspard finished writing the letter he sighed sadly and sent Layla, who seemed rather tired, to Hogwarts New Zealand.

Aiden has recently gotten mail from his cousin and his father. Aiden decided he had to write them back now.
Dear Flower,

Father has already asked about your wherabouts, don't worry I haven't said anything, where are you living? You can't stay at my house considering the fact that Father decided to move there with Giselle and you know that she can't keep a secret. When did you leave Spain?

Aiden

When Aiden finished this letter he began to write one to his father, the last letter he got from his father was the best news he could ever get.
Gaspard,

I don't know what you want me to say so I will be brief, I am pleased that you and that vile woman have decided to seperate. How is Giselle doing with this news? I know she is probably fine with this but it doens't hurt to worry.

In response to your last letter, I haven't heard anything from Lily.

Aiden

When Aiden finished writing his letters he sent Layla on her way and walked down to his common room.

Gaspard was returning from a day in town when he saw a letter from his son and he picked it up and read it quickly then began to write his son a letter.
Aiden,

Even though she is no longer my wife, you will respect her. Just as you should respect any woman. Gisella is doing just fine. She of course misses you and wants you to come home but she understands that you can not.

Please report with any news on Lily's situation, your Uncle and Aunt are getting quite scared for her safety.

Gaspard

When he finished writing the letter he gave Layla a treat and said, "Send this to Aiden at Hogwarts New Zealand." When Layla set off he wrote a letter to his brother.

Lily was standing outside of the post office when she saw Layla flying towards her. Lily smiled then opened it eagerly. When Lily read the letter she turned it over then wrote on it with a pen she had in her pocket.
Dear Aiden,

You mustn't worry about my whereabouts, I am in New Zealand but I don't actually have a home, please don't worry about anything. I got a job at Flourish and Blotts, so if you want to send me any mail, send it there. I left Spain during the winter. Are you doing well?

Lily

Dear Flower,

You got a job, how great, when Brightstone opens up, maybe I can come visit you. What about your lessons? Don't you want to finish school? And you don't have a home, are you at least living in a wizarding tent? And I'm fine things have been busy, or headmistress was kidnapped as you probably have heard already.

Aiden

Dear Aiden,

Yeah I would like that Aiden, but what if Father finds out, he'll kill you and you know it! I wouldn't be able to keep you safe so you best come with Rosaline, if she isn't against me.
Don't worry about my schooling, it is fine, I own Flourish and Blotts, I don't see anything that could go wrong. I don't have a house yet, but I am almost there Aiden.
Yes, I have heard about the Headmistress, I wonder if Uncle or anyone else in the family is behind this, god knows they would be.

Lily

Aiden,

Rosaline is over at the New Zealand house, the family fears for her safety if she were to stay in Bulgaria. I have some shocking news for you, you have a half sister. She is nine years old, her name is Joceline Richarde, her Mother recently passed away, and she came here, I didn't know she existed, and I'm guessing you can tell that she was born when Ophielle was still alive, there is a reasonable explanation for that but you will not here it until you are older.

Your father,
Gaspard

I shall be brief, I will meet the girl once then for the rest of the summer I will not be in New Zealand, because you both disgust me!

Aiden gave this to Layla and said, "Send this to The Lorka's in New Zealand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back