OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
12" Ash wand with tail of unicorn hair core
Kiera walked up the long staircase to the Owlery. In her hand she held a letter to Jacqueline. She didnt think her mother would be too happy about the contents but she didnt care. She spotted Pharaoh up in a corner.

"Pharaoh, come here. I have a letter for you." She called. He flew down and landed on her shoulder. She handed him an owl treat. Then she handed him the letter. "Take this to Jacqueline Burke." she told him.

The letter read:
Dear Mother,

I have decided to agree to come visit you. I have some conditions however. The first one is that my friend Bruin comes with me. He is not my boyfriend but we are close. The second is that the two of us stay at your house with you. I know you are extremely opposed to this but it is ridiculous for you to expect me to come and trust you without you trusting me back. If you want to start having me think of you as my mother then you should treat me like your daughter.

The two of us will be at your house the day after the Yule Ball if you will send back directions.

~Kiera

Kiera watched her owl fly out the window and off towards the sunset. She stood there for a few moments watching it.[/color]

Jacqueline was standing in her kitchen debating what she should eat for dinner when she saw a barn owl flying towards her with a letter in its beak. She wondered who it could be from. She opened the window so the owl could fly in.

Jac took the letter from the owl. It had her name written on the outside. She didnt reconginze the writing. She opened it up and read over it carefully. As she read she got angry. How dare Kiera make demands of her! She would allow the boy to come. Kiera didnt act as if he would be staying for long.

Jacqueline carefully considered the second request. She did not want anyone knowing how to find her house. However her main concern was Kiera's personal safety. She didnt think it was wis for Kiera to stay with her. Maybe later..

Jacqueline wrote Kiera a note back and sent it with what she assumed was Kiera's personal owl.

Kiera darling,

You may bring the boy with you assuming of course he is of decent wizarding blood. As for your second request, I will absolutely not allow it. You would not be safe. I have made arrangements for you and your friend to stay at the Dragonfly Inn which is not too far from my home. My decision is final. You will not make anymore demands of me. End of discussion.

Mother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back