letter home.

Hollie Ridley

Wand
'Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather'
Hollie trudged slowly to the owlery, with the letter clutched tightly in her hand. She knew she should send it quickly, but could not muster the energy to run.
Upon arriving in the owlery, she quickly tied her letter to her owl's leg and sent her on her way.

She walked over to the window and leaned against it, breathing in the fresh air and looking at the view, wondering how nature could be so stunning at such a messed-up time in her life.

Half an hour later, she turned round and left, waiting for goodness know's what.

home. said:
dear dad, sam, karl, lucy, and madi (oh and i guess muffy as well!)

i hope you're all ok since i last saw you - i am missing you already! i can't believe how quickly the holidays went - i need some more!
basically i'm writing with a request that you'll keep me updated with everything that goes on about mum etc. please know that i love you all and want the same as all of you - a happy family.

love you lots, hope to hear good news from you soon,
God bless,

Hollie xxxx

Reply! said:
My darling Hollie,

I'm so glad to hear from you - we're all fine here. We're all missing you dearly and we wish you could be with us too. We're all looking forward to the holidays.
Things are ok at the moment - I promise to keep you updated - and our lawyer is doing a superb job. We're just hoping and praying for the best.
You're always in my mind and I wish you have a great term at school.
Much love and hugs,

Dad xxx

Hollie read the letter with the familiar feeling of home-sickness mixed with relief at another good letter. She scribbled a reply and then sent Snowie on his way.
home. said:
Dear Dad,

Glad to hear you are alright, I am too - well, as good as possible.
Glad to hear everything is great. I will pray too :) Always am. All of you are in my mind always.

Please feed Snowie on arrival - he may be a bit peckish... geddit?? hehehehe
Love you lots xxxx
Holliee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back