Letter back home

Daniel Olsen

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Daniel entered the owlery and found it to be the meesiest place he had ever visitedThere weer owl feathers all over and owl poo and owls making noise or talking there language."I definately need to ask mom to buy me my owl i cant use these things"he said to himself making a face

Lilia went to the owlery to send a message to her parents. When she got there she saw a boy in a ravenclaw uniform, Lilia came near the boy "Hey! having trouble?" Lilia asked him.

"Ya,this things are so messy and stinky"he said putting his hand over his nose.He realised that he was talking to someone he didnt know and turned around to see a Gryfindor girl whom he thought was a first year stnading there"Hi.I am Daniel Olsen and you are?"he asked letting out his hand

"Hi I'm Lilia Carter, nice to meet you Daniel" Lilia said shaking hands with him. "I gladly agree with you. Well, eventually there's someone who have to clean here" Lilia said looking around, sure thing its really messy. "Why don't you buy your own owl? I'll gonna buy mine, I don't think anyone can still send messages here it's to messy and very stinky too" Lilia said putting her hanky in her nose.

"Nice to met you too"he said with a smile."Ya this place is totally messy "he said."instead of cleaning trphies and stuff the detention they could be giving should be owlery cleaning"he said."Actually i am on it,i have talked with kasey,she is a fellow rawenclaw(u know her by now) as she works in the pet shop,she said she will suggest something that can suit me"he said."What brings you up here at this hour of night?"he asked

"Oh great, you'll have an owl in no time with Kasey helping you, she's a great friend" Lilia said with a smile "Well, I was about to send a letter to my mom, but I think this have to wait" Lilia said holding the letter and putting it to her pocket "And you?" Lilia asked.

"I have to send now to inform my mom that i will be coming home and she needs to pick me at the station"he said taking out a letter from his bag.He took and owl and tied the post to its leg.

"Oh, alright!" Lilia said "Well, gotta go now" Lilia continued "Nice to meet you again Daniel, see you around!" Lilia said smiling "Oh and goodnight! and don't let the bugs bite" Lilia said and wave goodbye to Daniel.

"R you going back to the castle?"he asked"then we could walk together"he continued and waited for the anser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back