- Messages
- 774
- OOC First Name
- david
- Blood Status
- Half Blood
- Relationship Status
- Single
- Wand
- Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
- Age
- 33
Hi all
well I'm now back and ready to rp, so I'm offering up Stefan here. He's 25 and has spent the time after leaving Hogwarts and losing his adoptive father travelling the world. Now he's returned to new Zealand and wants to carry on where he left off.
so what am I looking for? Romance, friends and help to accommodate his way back into the wording world.
he's easy going and a pleasure to be around. He's kind hearted and wants to help everyone.
So how about it?
well I'm now back and ready to rp, so I'm offering up Stefan here. He's 25 and has spent the time after leaving Hogwarts and losing his adoptive father travelling the world. Now he's returned to new Zealand and wants to carry on where he left off.
so what am I looking for? Romance, friends and help to accommodate his way back into the wording world.
he's easy going and a pleasure to be around. He's kind hearted and wants to help everyone.
So how about it?





Only she is from London, Hemel Hempsted but i can send here if need. Also i got Lily And Olivia she both have 15 years. Olivia worked an asistant and student from Ilvermony and Lily is from Beuxnatons 5 year. She is nature girl and later would be a Magizoologist.