david
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Ebony Wand 15 Essence of Phoenix Talon
Hi all

well I'm now back and ready to rp, so I'm offering up Stefan here. He's 25 and has spent the time after leaving Hogwarts and losing his adoptive father travelling the world. Now he's returned to new Zealand and wants to carry on where he left off.
so what am I looking for? Romance, friends and help to accommodate his way back into the wording world.
he's easy going and a pleasure to be around. He's kind hearted and wants to help everyone.

So how about it?

Hey!
I could offer Aion Zephyr as a friend.
He’s nearly 23 and when he graduated he became a Magizoologist, travelling all over the world with his wife and visiting places researching animals. Now that they have two children they’ve returned to New Zealand to bring them up. He still works as a Magizoologist but more locally. It would be nice for him to meet new people? He’s a former Ravenclaw and pretty chill guy, doesn’t drink alcohol at all, also loves Mythology :p

Hey!
I only got Rebeca Romanova she works Auror and Rebeca is only 21 years old. I think she would be happy make new friends :) Only she is from London, Hemel Hempsted but i can send here if need. Also i got Lily And Olivia she both have 15 years. Olivia worked an asistant and student from Ilvermony and Lily is from Beuxnatons 5 year. She is nature girl and later would be a Magizoologist.

Hey guys,
First off thanks for replying. Secondly both sound like good ideas :) so
Pheeb: is love for Stefan and aion to meet as they'd probably end up swapping stories about what they've seen etc and it would just be a laugh and they'd probably become really good friends.

Maiya: Stefan can come back to the UK at any point so we can always do a thread there, rebeca sounds like the type of person he'd get on well with the other two I'm not so sure about but we can always try and see what happens if you'd like :)

I agree with you said about Rebeca ^^ we can rp and later see what happened next ^_^

Yeah definitely would you like to start or would you like me too?

Hi guys I got Stefan age wrong the offers are still there to plot just he's 33 not 25

I can start rp and send you a link ^^

Thatd be awesome maiya and I'll reply when I'm on the laptop shortly

Interesting, interesting. I also have very nearly 30 year old Olive Layton. Cousin of Wendall here, she’s a former HNZ Potions professor who is currently pregnant. Lives in NZ!

im open to rp with anyone bud so up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back