Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Unyielding Dogwood Wand with Veela Hair Core
Hi all! I'm ready to get back into the swing of RPing. I'm a bit rusty, and might be a bit slow - so bare with me!

First up - my students~

Jace BladeJordan CliffetonJayden Harvelle
4th Year Slytherin
Has romance plans for Graduation or soon after :]

Jace is a bit of an enigma sometimes. He is protective of his best friend, Padme, to the point where he would do anything for her. He can be kind of mean and sarcastic to people when he is getting to know them as a defense mechanism, but when he begins to open up to them he is a real sweetheart and fiercely loyal.
3rd Year Ravenclaw
No romance plans

Jordan is a total sweetheart. He is so kind to everyone he meets, and loves to help people as much as he possibly can. He is a typical Ravenclaw like his father and loves to bury himself in a book any chance he can get & can be a total know it all in the process. He is a bit awkward around people & can be overly critical of himself when he makes a mistake.
1st Year Ravenclaw
No plans at all lol

Honestly I don't have a lot of an idea what Jayden will be like yet. He is a very shy/awkward/scared person and finds it hard to be himself around anyone other than his twin sisters. He is going to hopefully be a Half Goblin when I get around to doing the app for that. I'm open for pretty much anything for him.

Next up, my adults that need some love! I have a lot more than what I'm listing bc I have far too many characters for my own liking lol, idk how Kaitlyn & co do it really.

Anthony BladeSophia Jackson

Hogwarts NZ Graduate
No plans
Anthony graduated a little while back (he got neglected while I was gone :[) but he was a prefect and now he has nothing to do ever! He is a very down to earth protective guy, he can be pretty overconfident in his abilities but is fiercely loyal to his friends & meticulously pays attention to details.
Open to anything!

Hogwarts NZ Graduate
Metamorphmagus

Sophia is another one I ended up neglecting. Oops. She is a metamorphmagus & the last time I remember RPing her was in her first year.. and now she has graduated.. 😅
She is a very shy girl, preferring to use her abilities as a metamorphmagus to pretend to be someone else for a little while. It'd be great if someone could help her come out of her shell finally & realise that she doesn't need to do that.

Open to anything also!

Feel free to reply here or PM me. :] If any of the other characters in my sub-accounts catch your eye, let me know! We'll work something out. Or if you have something else in mind - reach out to me. I could have something for you in my inactive accounts.

Hi! For Jayden I could offer Aisling or Millie, they’re both first year Ravenclaws who are in need of some friends.

Aisling is intelligent and kind but is also very insecure underneath. She’s never really had a very close friend, so even though she makes them quite easily, she doesn’t really have anyone to bare her soul too.

Millie is more outgoing and full on. At first she can come off as overconfident but really she’s just excitable.

So what do you think? Maybe we could have them meet in the common room or out on the grounds somewhere?

Hi Zach! I have stuff to offer :)

First off, I can offer Thalia as a friend for Jordan. She’s my second year Ravenclaw. She’s quite shy and naive and can be a pushover, as she doesn’t know/understand why when people are taking advantage of her.

Can also offer Chloe Chan for Jace. Same year, she’s a Ravenclaw. I could potentially see them being friends, frenemies, or start off as a dislike and then they end up being friends? Chloe’s always trying to fit in and hates to stand out, and wants to be known, and she would usually go with what most people in a group want or want to do.

i also have Emori, my first year Slytherin that I can offer a friend to your firstie Jayden. Emori has a strong personality, so she’s either liked by someone as a person or not :r

Hey :D

I definitely would love for Marie and Jayden to rp, and for her friendliness to hopefully help him come out of his shell a little! It would be good for Marie at least to have a lot of friends and it does seem like her and Jayden will get along.

I have a bunch of topic starter ideas, so I’m happy to start something if you want me to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back