Let's not kill each other

Annabelle Howard

Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Annabelle had been standing in the corner of the Bleak street for hours. Her eyes were watching the crowds, she tried to find a target of hers but he appeared no where in her sight. At 1 am straight, people began leaving and the place was pretty empty. There weren't many people who would stay there passed midnight. Anna put on her black cloak and walk deeper into the alleys. She could feel the Spring breeze hit her face, it actually felt nice. Shame on her for not being able to enjoy such a nice weather with a good friend of hers. Soon, the weather became colder, just the way she liked it. "Lumos" She said as she pointed her wand to the north trying to find her ways. It was dark and damp, there could be anything in front of her and she didn't want to bump on it.

No, Anna couldn't spot her target there. She sigh as she lean herself to the cold wall behind her as she looked at the starless sky. The girl then walked back to the main street, leaving the corridors behind her and perform nox to turn off the light. She held her wand tightly as she pass by some familiar faces. She knew some of them, some of them used to be her partner and some were random people that she met earlier. Her grip to her wand began was tighter, she was obviously mad. Who would want to waste their time waiting for someone who wouldn't come out? She stopped as she pointed her wand to the wall a few meters in front of her. "Confrigo!" She said clearly as she saw the target exploded. She broke down and sat on the ground as she looked at the ground blankly. Her breathing started to get harder and harder. She wanted to scream on top of her lungs but she couldn't do it.

Late night gatherings were becoming of a habit in Selwin's life nowadays. Things were slowly
getting out of hand in Selwin's life due to a few major events that have happened in his life
so far. First thing that kept him from fully concentrating on him life is Eden, whom is soon to
break up with him. What bothered Selwin more was that there wasn't really anything he
could do to help the situation more and keep Eden. When Selwin and Eden spent the night
at his house, Selwin thought for sure that the two were bound together for life, but no,
there was a lot that happened after Selwin was sent on a mission with a few other death
eaters. He just wished that he had never gone to the mission and left Eden. There was
no time for Selwin to inform Eden that he had been assigned to an assignment and he had
that duty called for him. Who knew that not informing Eden for just one small thing could
lead to him losing Eden forever. Sometimes, he felt like he should go to Lolita and ask, no,
force her to release Eden from her grip. But there was not much he could do standing alone.
Lolita was an army and Selwin was just a single man. It wasn't that Selwin was afraid to
put his own life in danger, but the fact stood that if he did something stupid, it would not
only hurt him, but more importantly, it would put Eden's life in danger, which he did not
want to do. He just loved Eden too much to put her life in danger for something like this.

After getting out of the gathering with a few of his fellow death eaters, he started to
look for a spot where he could sit alone and meditate. Meditation had become a vital part
of Selwin's life. After accepting the fact that he was going to lose Eden no matter what,
he started to do meditation, which helped him keep his anger under control. These days,
Selwin's anger would come out rather easily if something were to upset him, so Selwin
tried his best to avoid such situation where he would put himself in danger or putting
others in danger as well. It wasn't that Selwin didn't enjoy torturing other people, it was
just that he had too many problems of his own to deal with. Finally finding a spot in the
darkest part of the ally, he sad down, and started to meditate. Keeping him mind in a
motionless state, Selwin put his legs together, closed his eyes and started to concentrate
and relax himself when all of a sudden, he felt the wall a few feet away from his explode.
It was as if someone had tried to shoot a spell at him, or was targeting the wall on
purpose. Whatever the case was, Selwin got up quickly and felt towards the attacker,
and seeing as it was a girl sitting on the ground getting ready to scream, he grabbed her
by the throat, and pinned her against the wall, and on the way, he knocked the wand
out of her hand so she would not do anything to him. It didn't matter to Selwin even if
she had a wand with her, Selwin would be under a special protection spell which would
protect him against harm. Having a very angry expression on his face, he said, "What
the hell do you think you're doing?"
Selwin was pretty mad right now. No
one had alarmed him like that before. "Do you want to be killed? Are you that
stupid that you can't control your spells and can shoot anywhere without knowing?"

Said Selwin tightening his grip on the girl's throat. Who was this girl? She seemed a
little familiar to him, but he could not pin point as to where he had seen her before.
<i>
</i>

Annabelle definitely wasn't expecting an attack from other people. The girl was grabbed by the throat and pinned to the wall. Whoever said that it didn't hurt, then they were lying. Right before she wanted to cast a spell at him, her wand fell. He definitely did that on purpose, and she had no idea why he did that. "You should really mind your own business" She spatted as she looked at him coldly, his face was familiar, she was sure that she had seen him before. The grip on her throat was tighten and it was getting harder for her to breathe, she placed her hands on his hand and dig her nails to his skin, wanting him to stop. "What I did before was none of your business, so you'd better let me go or I shall report you to..." She did not dare to continue the last part. She was definitely going to make him her next target and she swore that she was going to kill him when she was able to.

It seemed that the man wasn't afraid of killing anyone. Who was he? He would probably be one of her kind or just some random lunatic who wandered around the bleak street passed midnight. "Stop, I mean it!" She said before bending her feet and kicked his stomach, hard. She knew that she was going to have to pay for doing that, she was going to get herself hurt anyway. "Don't you think it's a little unfair that you get to fight me back with your wand and I have none?" Without her wand she was nothing, she should've learn the muggle fighting style but she was disgusted the moment she heard the word `muggle`. No matter what happen she had to get off his grip. He could kill her in a heartbeat since she was wandless, she didn't want to see her dead body lying on the ground in the next morning. And beside she still had another mission to accomplish, shame on her if she had to die before accomplishing her mission.

A few certain words really started to tick Selwin off. He was minding his own business
when he got involved in all of this. He was meditating in the dark, on his own, and not
bothering anyone else, then out of nowhere this girl comes and start to randomly
destroy things. It wasn't that he didn't mind things being destroyed, he himself even
at times destroyed randomly, but he wasn't going to destroy stuff in front of other
people who can easily see his appearence and see who he is. This girl had been foolish
enough to reveal herself out of the dark to just about anyone. What kind of girl was
she? She certainly could not have been part of the death eater's group because all
death eaters kept themselves covered and only revealed themeselves under certain
circumstances. "I was minding my own business until you disturbed me" Said
Selwin making his grip tighter around the girl's throat. He just wanted to crush the
girl's little neck right now and be over with it, but he was holding back for some
reason. This wasn't like Selwin at all, letting his enemies stand in front of him for
this long. It would be either destruction for them and he would completely kill them,
or it would be that they got lucky enough to escape from him, which was rather rare.
Selwin's eyes were covered with blood shot appearence that he could pretty much
do anything to this girl right now. He could kill her, torture her, toy with her, and any
other thing that pretty much came to mind and nothing will stop Selwin from hurting her.

The spell that Selwin casted on himself to protect him proved to be useful when he
noticed her digging her nails into his skin. That had no affect on him what so ever,
and to think that this girl thinks she could put up a fight with him. Selwin was afraid
of no one and he could easily prove that. He was not scared to rebel against Kalif's
wife at the death eaters meeting a while back, and if he is not scared of even Kalif,
nor his family, who was this girl to think he might be scared of her. He wanted to
destroy her right now, but he had a better idea in mind. He was going to toy with
her, and have some fun with her. It had been a while since Selwin last had any
fun with his enemies. "None of my business? Your little stunt pulled me out
of my concentration. And you report me? Go ahead. Go to ANYONE you like,
and we shall see who has enough courage to stand up to me."
Said Selwin
with a deep voice, a very angry and outraged voice. "And you can forget about
the death eaters doing anything to me."
Ended Selwin as he stared straight at
her face, which was showing fear and a little girl who was about to cry into tears.
The kick in the stomach had no affect on Selwin either, thanks to the spell he had
casted on himself when he started meditating. This girl would not give up and was
trying her best to break loose from his grip, but Selwin was far more stubborn, he
would not let go until the enemy either had surrendered, or was destroyed.
"Fight with my wand? Foolish girl. I'm not using my wand." Said Selwin with
a small smirk on his face. This girl had no idea who she was dealing with, or did
she even have an idea what wandless magic was? This girl seemed like she was
an uneducated drunk idiot who went around hitting random stuff, just like an old
death eater named Mrs. Lestrange. She was one of a kind death eater, and she
was a nut case in the head too. Selwin thought now would be a good time to see
what kind of fight this pesty girl could put up, and in an instant, he let go of her
throat, said a wandless spell to grab her wand and threw the wand towards her.
"Let's see what kind of fight a weak and pesty girl like you could put up.
And I'll give you a head start, I won't be using my wand."
Said Selwin in a
deep voice as he took a few steps back. Looking to his right, and then to his
left, he saw no one near them, so this was a good time and spot for the two to fight.

It seemed that the man was charmed, Annabelle couldn't see his reaction right after she dig her nails to his skin. She was unaware of it, obviously she was being careless and all of this had to happen. "Well guess what? The bleak street is never quiet! So you should have reserve a better spot! Not in some random street where people come and go." Why would anyone be mad at other people? "What if I say I was practicing magic? Huh?" She tried to see her reaction, if he was smart enough then he would know what to say. But no, Anna destroyed the wall because of other reason, she hadn't been able to even cast a single spell to her enemies for the last three months and this was driving her crazy. Her time was wasted because of targeting someone who was a master in disguise, she had been able to even cast a single spell at him. Everytime she walk up to him, he disappear. And Anna had a lot of minor problems, this explained why she couldn't control herself back then. But this man had no right to stop her from casting a spell at the wall.

No, Anna wasn't scared of him, she wanted to get her self killed anyway, especially when her mind wasn't clear. "Why? Because you're one of them?" She said right after he mention about the deatheater. If he was then Anna would be 100% sure that she had seen him before. The grip on her throat was tighter, she tried to take a deep breath, it was hard to breathe, harder than you could imagine. She couldn't even say a word when he called her a fool. But not too long, the man let go off her. Anna fell on the ground as she coughed so hard and breathe faster. Obviously, she wasn't in her best condition and it was unfair if she had to fight someone stronger than her, but again if she got herself killed then she wouldn't complain because then all her problems would end. "Why would I waste my energy to fight you? I'd rather lay myself on the street and be insulted than to fight you" She said as she stood up and took her wand with her right hand and held on it tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back