Lets bring Daisie out of her tower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisie Riverwood

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
15" Almond wood with a stardust core
Let's see here I made Daisie in hopes I would be able to teach Astronomy. As you can tell I got my wish. :D Now Daisie needs a life outside of teaching. I want her to have a whirlwind romance that ends with a love child. No marriage in less that is what you want. I would not even mind seeing Daisie dating a female for a time but I do want Daisie to become a mother. She will also need friends lots of friends. Daisie is not a fighter most def a lover so fighting is a big no no in my books with her. But if there are students that wish to misbehave and get caught by Daisie I would not say no to that. So if you have an idea or something hit me up.

Takuya as the romance. Yes? Okay!

I think that would be great. Takuya is all serious and awesome and Daisie is all dreamy and spacey. Do you want me to start the rp or do you wanna?

If you could wait just a little bit, I'm just a little busy at the moment. :correct:
But I won't forget. ^_^

thats fine i am doing some pokemon things with my pokemon and i know you wont forget.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back