Leslie Duboit

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Full Name: Leslie Marie Duboit

Nick-names: Lemi or Lexi, calls her self Lez but doesnt allow others to

Birthday: 9th June

Appearance: Dark brown hair, shoulder length, fairly thick always worn down usually in her eyes, Emerald green eyes, average height for her age.

Parents: Sam & Lisa Duboit

Siblings: One sister named Stephanie-Louise, She will be joining her sister in hogwarts next year.

Pets: None at the moment, everyone shes ever had has ran away most after taking a mouthfull of her with them.

Home-Town: London

What would her patronus be? Horse

If you have any questions ask away it will help me lots

^-^ ^-^ ^-^

What are her parents' jobs?
What is her blood status?
What's her personality like?
What would her animagus form be and why?
Why would her patronus be a horse?

That's all I can think of at 5 am char, hope they helped. :p

What will your Boggart be if you face one?

Are you close with your sister, or is your relationship with her rocky like some siblings?

Have you ever thought of having a younger brother instead of a sister?

these questions might seem random..but I am curious... :D

Thanx lots for the Questions ^-^

What are her parents' jobs?

Her mother is a nurse, and is Leslies only living magical relative, she has only just found out about the existence of magic in the world, so she’s still freaking out a little.

Her dad works for the British government, that’s all he is allowed to say, unfortunately because he his needed at his works he has been forced to stay in England when Leslie, her sister and mother moved to New Zealand because it what her mother did when she received her letter, although Leslie wants to learn more about everything she still views the move negatively because she feels that she has left too much behind, her friends, her school, her home.

What is her blood status?

Her mother is magical, as was her mother and sister and her mother and so on, the gift seems to only be passed down through the females.

I think that makes her half blood?

What's her personality like?

Leslie is often shy when surrounded by people or things that she doesn’t know or understand, she is bold when she is at home, with her friends or family, or anytime she is outside preferably in a forest or woodland area, even if she has never been there before she finds herself at peace and will walk with her head high, Unfortunately she has her fathers temper, which is short to say the least.

She is cheeky although generally doesn’t talk back to adults unless they really need to be put in to place of course.
Most people are tolerated although she cannot stand plastic girls that can’t see past their own reflection and think themselves better than everybody else and the popular guys that follow them around.

What would her animagus form be and why?

Most likely a horse ( a white stallion ) because they are free and strong minded and fast, can help people by carrying them and can withstand a lot.

Why would her patronus be a horse?

Same as above I suppose, she just has the spirit of a horse, strong, caring, tough, fairly good natured.

Thanx for your questions Simona ^-^

What will your Boggart be if you face one?

If Leslie was faced with a boggart, I’m not really sure what it would turn into, she has no fears that can take a form, the only thing she fears is the loss of a loved one either by them dying or being separated from them, Although she fears death of a loved one she would face death any day and not be scared she has a very everything happens for a reason approach to life all though that goes out the window in the case of someone dying.

Are you close with your sister, or is your relationship with her rocky like some siblings?

Close? HA yeah rite, Leslie and her sister love nothing better than annoy each other and fight with one and other, they are known by name in the accident and emergency department from the amount of broken bones and various other injuries they have caused each other in the past, http://z5.ifrm.com/static/emo/3.pngeven with this record they are always there when the other needs them, Leslie would die for her any day.

Have you ever thought of having a younger brother instead of a sister?

A brother might work as well but I wanted her sister to be magical and in her family the magical gene is only passed down through females on her mothers side, although he could be an exception? Good idea thanks but I think I will stick with Stephanie.

Curious is good thankyou, you’ve given me some really good ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back