Married
Sexual Orientation
Chante ♥
Wand
Straight 9 Inch Flexible Applewood wand with a Phoenix tail feather core
Lenore Hazel Harvelle

JCevpRZ.png

FULL NAME:
My full name is Lenore Hazel Harvelle. Officially my real name is Hazel, but I prefered Lenore more. My parents sometimes still call me Hazel, since they can't get used to the switch. Personally I prefer Lenore more, it suits me more.

MEANING:

Lenore -> Short form of Elenore, a variant of Eleanora (light, torch, bright).
Hazel -> Taken from the name of the hazelnut tree, which is derived from the Old English hæsel (hazel). Alternatively, the name can also be derived from the Hebrew hazael (God sees).
Harvelle -> English (Dorset): probably a habitational name from either of the places mentioned at Hairfield, or from Harvel near Rochester, Kent, named with Old English heorot 'hart', 'stag' + feld 'open country'.'

WHY:
My parents have a giant hazelnut tree in their backyard, I was named after that tree. It is pretty funny if you know I am part-goblin and that tree is literally massive. Lenore was my second name, my parents got that from a friend of ours. I prefer Lenore over Hazel anyday. I somehow always have had a dislike for the name Hazel.

NICKNAMES:

Some friends call me Len, since it is faster to say than Lenore. None of my friends actually know my name is Hazel. I have yet to get a nickname from anyone.

I am currently eighteen years old.

D.O.B.:

I was born on the 11th of September. It was a nice late summer's day, the weather was perfect. My mom told me they had a party that day and suddenly her water broke and she was rushed to the hospital.

PROFESSION:

Author and writer for children books.

FATHER

ZSockfZ.png

My dad is Finch Jacob Harvelle, he works as a teacher of theatre and arts at a muggle school. His students think he is always in character and find him rather odd. I found it funny at first that he worked so closely with muggles, but they just think that he is very serious about his parts. My dad actually puts fake glue at the top of his ears so it looks like they are glued on. He plays the part well and he loves working with muggles.

I got my part goblin side from my dad side of the family. Really far back into our ancestral tree there is a goblin ancestor. Although that had been a long time ago, some of the goblin blood is still running through our family.

MOTHER

My mother is Emily Rose Harvelle nee Grace, she works at a magical apothecary in the wizarding village we live in. That is also the place where my parents met and fell in love with each other. Not to be sappy, but I am glad they did. They make each other whole and fit perfectly with each other.

My mother only has a muggle mom and a magical dad. My grandfather his ancestors are all magicial. My mom is from a muggle family. My dads family disagreed with her choice of love when she came home with my dad. They came back on the decision when I was born. They didn't want me growing up without grandparents.

SIBLING(S):

I don't have any siblings, my parents found handling one goblin horror more than enough. They always told me I wasn't an easy child. I was rather fussy with everything and I cried about every little thing. The only thing that helped was holding my tight and I would stop crying.

OTHER:

I don't think I want a brother or a sister. I don't like being a mixed blood and most people don't even know that part-goblins exist. There is a lot of prejudice around and it is a wonder they allow part goblins a wand.

PET(S):

I own a Northern saw-whet owl named Hermes. I named him after the messenger of the gods. I wanted a small breed of owl and the Northern saw-whet owls are as small as they get. Hermes is adorable and I love him to bits.

wuRA2F9.png

BLOOD STATUS:
My blood status is mixed blood. Due to my part-goblin heritage in the family.

THOUGHTS ON BLOOD STATUS:

I absolutely hate it quite honest. There is a lot of prejudice against goblins and their offsprings. I don't want to be bullied because of who I am. Hence why I hide my obvious goblin features. I usually have my hair in a ponytail to hide my ears or have it hanging over them. My ears are pointy and it looks stupid.

HOMETOWN:

I live in a small wizarding village close to my parents. It is close to Auckland where my dad works. He moved there when I was young, my parents were from England originally. According to my dad there is more goblin prejudice in England than in New Zealand. He didn't want me to go through the same process so we moved to New Zealand. Where I could have a happy free youth. I thank my dad for the fact that we moved every day.

CURRENT RESIDENCE:

I live in a tiny appartment that I could rent and pay for myself. Everything is made with a goblin in mind, so everything is made so I can reach the top of the counter and my own stove.

THE PLACE TO LIVE:

I wouldn't mind living in the same village when I am older. There is barely any prejudice and I like the people. The only thing that bothers me is that there isn't much to do. We don't have as much shops as I would have liked. I usually wear a children size of clothing and pur village doesn't have a shop that sells my size.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:

I like both the male and female sex. At the moment I lean towards females.

CURRENT RELATIONSHIP STATUS:

I am single, but I am definetly looking out for love.

CRUSHES PAST AND PRESENT:

Mitchell Lowe and Chane Ateara

FIRST KISS:

My first kiss was with Chante Ateara.

FIRST FRENCH KISS:

Has not happened yet.

THE FIRST TIME:

Has not happened yet.
tumblr_inline_osl30ok0Ab1txljbm_500.gif
BIOGRAPHY:

HAIR COLOUR:
My hair is a lovely dark brown colour. I like the colour, my parents have the same colour of hair. So I don't know any better either. Brown is also a nice and easy colour, lots of people have it. I don't want to be special or get extra attention so it couldn't be better.

HAIR HAS BEEN DYED:

I dyed my hair bright blue for a fair once, but that was really hard to do. My mom had to bleach my hair first since the blue wouldn't show on my dark brown. It took a long time and my hair felt kind of dry the weeks after. I don't want to dye my hair ever again.

EYE COLOUR:

My eye colour is also brown, the same as my dad. I kind of liked my mom's colour better it is a lovely bright blue. I can't complain though, brown isn't that ugly either. At least it suits my hair colour.

BIRTHMARKS:

I have a birthmark the size of a penny on my left shoulder. I can't see it myself, but my mom pointed it out. I don't mind having one, it means every body is different and so is mine. I am proud of the mark it defines me as me.

BODY TYPE:

I am really short, but that is also an after effect of being part-goblin. The plus is that I can eat whatever I want and I still don't gain any weight. I love food so figuring that out was amazing. I am a tad bit longer than my dad, he is more goblin than I am so that figures. I wish I could be longer, but I would not want to do any surgeries to make me longer.

BLOOD TYPE:

I don't know my bloodtype, it was never determined. I am rarely sick so it just hasn't come up yet. I don't even know if my goblin blood tempers with my human blood type.

WHICH HAND?:

I write with my right hand, but I do a lot of things with my left hand. I can't write with left so that makes me a righty.

SIGNATURE:

inJ0oIC.png

It is not really a nice signature, I just needed one. So I figured this looked somewhat decent.

VOICE:

I have a rather high voice and sometimes it can sound more squacky. If I am excited it becomes an even higher pitched voice.

I CAN SPEAK:

I can only speak English and a bit Gobbledegook. My Gobbledegook isn't fluent, but my dad tried to learn me some basic words. I can make some basic sentences, but that is about it. I am fluent in English since that is my mother tongue.

I AM ALLERGIC TO:

I am allergic to strawberries, but that is the only thing. If I eat a strawberry my mouth starts to burn. It is awful, so no strawberries for me.

PERSONAL STYLE:

I don't really have a personal style since my choice in clothing is incredibly limited. The fact that is either Hello Kitty or more boyish kind of clothes makes it hard to shop. I usually wear something that still looks more mature than clothes for a five year old.

CURRENT PLAYBY:

Danielle Campbell

CHARACTER LIKES:

- I am a huge Greek mythology buff. It is horrible how much I know about the subject. I usually don't want to show it off, so I keep my distance if it ever comes off. I love everything Greek, the gods, demigods, architecture and the monsters.
- I like food, I love everything sweet and savory. You can make me extremely happy with a chocolate chip muffin or cupcake.
- I love nature and plants. Plants and flowers never judge anyone and provide the world of oxygen. They smell nice and somehow I am closer to them through my height.
- Everything honey flavoured. I love honeysuckles, honey pops everything that has honey in it.

CHARACTER DISLIKES:

- Prejudice, I extremely hate the fact that I have to hide because of bullying. I don't even want to talk about it.
- Spinach, yeah that stuff is absolutely disgusting. My mom doesn't even try to feed it to me anymore.
- The high shelf in supermarkets, do you know how embarrassing it is to ask people to get things for you?

GOALS:

I joined the wild patch club a while ago, I wanted to be apart of something. I don't really have any goals, I just want a tight group of friends that want me for what I am.

BOGGART:

My boggart is a childhood teacher that said I could never be anything. She told me that goblins didn't deserve to practise magic and should be locked up. Due to her I got scared of the real world with people.

PATRONUS:

My patronus will be a horse. I love horses and horses have a long history in the Greek Mythology, so it fits me.

PATRONUS MEMORY:

My dad giving me a honeysuckle while laying on my mom's lap. It is such a loving and sweet memory. Of how there can be love for goblins and thus for me.

DEMENTOR:

-

VERITISERUM:

-

MIRROR OF ERISED

I see myself as a protector of rights for goblins. There is no prejudice around and everyone loves each other for what they are. My dad is standing behind me giving me a tight hug.

AMORENTIA:

A smell of red rose, honey and yasmin. My mom always wears a flowery scent of perfume and I really like flowery scents. The honey comes from my addiction to honey flavoured treats.

I LOOK UP TO:

I look up to my dad, how he can co exist with himself and still be happy. I would want to be like my dad when I get older. Accepting who I am and running away from my heritage.

RELIGIOUS BELIEFS:

I don't believe in anything, since it don't believe or feel anything for any religion. I don't want to believe in something that I am not behind. I do respect others for what they believe or want to believe.

ZODIAC SIGN:

My zodiac sign is Virgo. In Greek it is Partheno, stupid things to know.

ZODIAC DESCRIPTION:

Your element: Earth
Your ruling planets: Mercury
Symbol: The Virgin
Your stone: Sapphire
Life Pursuit: To do the right thing

Vibration: Compassionate and caring

Virgo's Secret Desire: To love and be loved in return
Source

56cd2ae89e4cfc29ac8270ef7b877b50.gif

BASIC PERSONALITY:
Lenore comes over as a happy girl, but in the inside she has low self image and her self esteem isn't that high either. She is scared that people will find out that she a goblin and use that to bully her.

When Len is in a safe environment she is different. She is talkative and likes clothes. It is hard to find clothes that are suited for small people. Most clothes look like things made for small children and Len isn't that young anymore.

OTHER SCHOOLS ATTENDED:

Len has been home schooled by her parents, because they couldn't find a suitable school for Len. The homeschooling was very enjoyable and it was a safe environment to learn new things.

FAVOURITE MUGGLE CLASS:

Her parents gave one lesson of Mythology each week and Len loved those. Each time it would be different mythology. They did Egyptian, Atlantean, Norwegian, Greek etc. She especially loved the Greek mythology.

LEAST FAVOURITE CLASS:

Geology, Len hates geology as a subject and wasn't very good at it. She could never remember were everything was and what it was about. Len her motivation wasn't great for the subject, which made it harder to learn.

WAND:

Straight 9 Inch Flexible Applewood wand with a Phoenix tail feather core

WAND DESCRIPTION:

Length: On the shorter side of things, this wand offers excellent control and aim - easily an extension of one's own arm.
Style: Straight and smooth: what else is there to say?
Wood: A wand suited for a witch or wizard of lofty ideals, Applewood is not used well in the dark arts.
Core: Phoenix tail feathers are not easy to come by. The animal is known for its versatility, making wands with this core useful for wand casters who seek to become good with different types of magic.
Flexibility: Flexible: Not easily broken, this wand performs under strenuous circumstances with little effort - though how well it performs is ultimately up to its weilder.

THOUGHTS ABOUT WAND:
It is a nice flexible wand, it is on the short side so I can easily hold it. It does the job for me, so I am not complaining. The wand picked me, so I guess it suits me.

SCHOOL:

I am going to Hogwarts New Zealand school of Wizardry and Witchcraft. I love the school and the environment. Learning magic is exciting so I am happy I was accepted to the school.

FIRST THOUGHTS:

I love the school and it was my first choice. The people there are real diverse and loving. I already made some friends and the school looks amazing. It is like one big dream I am living in. It feels like a second home for me, which I am thankful for.

HOUSE:

I was sorted in the House of Godric Gryffindor. I am a part of the lion family.

THOUGHTS WHILE BEING SORTED

I was filled with excitement and nerves. I didn't know which house would suit my needs, but I think I belong in Gryffindor. At first I was still in doubt, but now I have accepted my house.

CURRENT YEAR:

I graduated from HNZ in the year 2050,

BEST CLASS:

My best class will probably herbology since I am such a nerd about plants. Plants are just lovely and magical plants are kind off alive. They are so much more interesting than regular muggle plants. Herbology might be a subject I want to explore after Hogwarts. Maybe become a hebologist or any other plant related study.

WORST CLASS:

I don't like flying, the world is already big for me let alone one a broom. It scares me to fly on my own. I don't think it is safe and I am glad I only have to endure it for a year.

Coding Done by Emzies

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_nlugc2J75K1rifr4k.gif
Important Roleplays and Grades
FIRST YEAR
IMPORTANT ROLEPLAYS

Incompatible PerspectivesWith: Hayley Elridge and Lucinda SylvesterHayley protects Lenore and although she doesn't realize it at this moment. She does like Hayley and need her in moments to come. Lucinda needs to learn some manners, but that is not one of Lenore her problems.
GRADES
PotionsHistory Of MagicDefense Against the Dark ArtsCharmsTransfigurationAstronomyHerbologyFlying
OOOOOOOP
Lenore earned 575 points this year and was the top point earner for Gryffindor.

SECOND YEAR
IMPORTANT ROLEPLAYS
Dropped your beanie?With: Chante AtearaChante is the first person that found out Lenore her secret. Chante is part giant herself and promised not to tell her secret to anyone. Lenore got really scared that someone found out her secret.
I need youWith: Hayley ElridgeHayley was someone that Lenore met in her first year. They are both against prejudice. Although Lenore didn't realize in her first year how much she needed the girl. Lenore went to her first when her secret was out.
Turn back timeWith: Professor Cyndi KingsleyLenore needed to tell her head of house her struggles. She couldn't keep it a secret anymore and she had to tell someone. Her head of house seemed like a honest person and Len needed someone to hear her story.
I've got to break freeWith: Charlotte HarperBeing alone on the top of the northern tower her hair loose and no disguise over her ears. She was then spotted by someone and it didn't went well.
Pink Rose for PotionsWith:Professor PendletonLen is delivering roses to meet new people, but the rose she is giving to Professor Pendleton is very awkward and Len doesn't really know what to do.
Don't be dead please.With:Professor PendletonLen thinks she has killed Professor Pendleton and she is having a panic attack in front of his office.
Friendship & FrybreadWith: Chante AtearaLen doesn't go to the valentine dance and Chante sends her a message they talk about the roses she delivered and make some frybread.
GRADES

PotionsHistory Of MagicDefense Against the Dark ArtsCharmsTransfigurationAstronomyHerbology
OOOOOOO
Lenore earned 556 points this year.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back