Leaving the Library

Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Alexander Left the Library and began to head down the hall not paying attention to where he was going and was in his own world, he had hardly even realized that no one was around it was odd, to see on a early afternoon, he began to wonder where everyone was. Smiling to himself at how he had the whole corridor to himself he began to job and leapt out into his Snow leopard form. Not many people knew this but Alex was a Animagus and it was quite recently he had been registered to actually be one. Which was a lot better now knowing that he could transform without the risk of being busted.

His nose began to burn at the scent of someone approaching him, from the other side of the corridor, he could see it was someone, but he knew they wouldn't be able to make out what he was just at the moment until they got a few meters closer, and maybe then he might still try and scare them to death. Sitting down he waited until he heard there reaction of what they saw.

Eden was wondering down the corridor headphones blasting in her ears. Singing along to the music Eden started dancing along with the song. "Now, the party don't start 'til I walk in. Don't stop, make it pop. DJ, blow my speakers up...." Not really watching where she was going Eden continued to dance until she tripped over something sitting on the floor. Looking up into the eyes of a huge snow leopard Eden thought one of two things one there was a wild and dangerous animal running free in Hogwarts or two it was someone in their Animagus form waiting around for someone so they could scare the crap out of someone. Guessing that most likely it was the later of the two Eden reached out her hand and started to pet the cats head while cooing "Well hello pretty kitty who do you belong too? Im sure there missing you."

Alex began to laugh, which would have sounded more like a purr, the patting felt really good and it made him smile he look up at her with his green eyes and morphed back into his normal self, still laughing at the look on her face when she first saw him. " Never thought I would have got that reaction." Alex said smiling still at the girl. He fully stood up and was towering over the girl like he did to most people he was tall for his age and very well built, more like the build of a professional heavy weight boxer not a kick boxer. " Im Alexander Fields, by the way." He said extending his hand out towards the girl.

(( this is spike as well :p ))

((SPIKE!!!! GLOMPS :hug: ))

Eden watched as the snow leopard changed into a boy a really tall boy that looked like he could crush Eden like a soda can. Taking the hand that was offered Eden pulled herself to her feet. "Well I figured one of two things one there was a wild animal on the roam here that the Professor's did not know about or two you where an Animagus waiting to try and scare the crap out of someone. I went with my gut and prayed I was right." Letting go of his hand Eden looked up at the boy feeling very short indeed. "Nice to meet you Alex. I'm Eden Koshiba. So what brings you to this part of the castle this time of day?"

Alex smiled, he remembered Spike talking about a girl named Eden. ( The topic don't exist lol.) " Yeah I have heard of you, from Spike. He a good guy, um err, Centaur." Alex said with a smile as he withdrew his hand after she shook it. " I just came out of the Library, was catching up on some work, I don;t tend to go to classes." Alex said as he looked at her, when he had become a Animagus he had become prone to the scents of epeople and could pick up on them easily. He could smell Chase Blade.

"Omygosh! You know Spike? How is he? Is he upset over the fact that Kida went and freaked out over me being with Spike? I have been meaning to go down and see him again but my school work and my Animagus lessons have been keeping me busy not to mention I'm always with Chase. Hmmm maybe I could just go to the forest with Chase one day...." Eden stopped talking realizing that she must have been going a mile a minute. "Im sorry about that my mind tend to wonders off and I just go with it, you must think I'm some sort of a space case or something." Eden pulled the headphones out of her ears and stuck them in her pocket they had turned off when she had tripped but had turned back on the second she was on her feet once again.

" yeah Spike is good, he understands, he tends to freak some people out, he means well, and he hopes your friends changes the way they think about him, he is a great guy." Alex said, so it was true, he could smell Chase on her. " Yeah Chase would like it, how long have you known him, me and him go way back." Alex said referring to the night Chase almost killed him in the back streets of london when he was a vampire.

"O really? How far do you and Chase go back? Him and I have only started dating a few days ago but already it seems like we have been together for ages." Eden blushed thinking about all the time they had spent together most of it kissing and whispering sweet nothings to one another. "Kida will get over herself I'm planing on dragging her out there one day and make her hang out with Spike he really is a sweet heart."

((Who was a vampire?))

(Chase was.)

" We go back a few years now, I met him in a Alley in London, but he has changed from what he used to be like which is really good." Alex said as he thought about how he came so close to death that night, it was a close call and he was glad that Chase never killed him, otherwise he would never have been able to see Maddiie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back