OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Reuben <3
Saveli was more than furious. Her face still stung slightly, almost as much as her pride did. She would teach her no good, lion-headed sister to mess with her. Saveli knew what would wound Prudence more than hurting her little gal-pal; and that was hurting her grades. The blonde's sister seemed to care all too much about them, and classes were about all they managed to talk about before getting under each other's skins. So after Prue had sealed her fate with Saveli, she headed straight for the library. The school had obtained a new councilor. She had seem him around, he was sickeningly cheery, almost as bad as her friend Viviana was. However, his caring nature was the kind she was looking for. She had considered briefly finding a professor, but which one she could go to that would listen she didn't know, so as she stopped in front of his office door, she smirked.

Within a moment the smirk was wiped off her face and she was 'in tears' again. Her face was still read from the little bit she'd cried down by that cursed tree. She knocked on the door softly and from inside came a voice that invited her in. Sniffling just slightly for dramatic effect, Saveli entered. "M-Mr..." She didn't even say his full name, causing her to sound more childish, possibly more innocent. "C-can I talk to you?" She asked, now fully in the room. Her hand was held to her cheek, covering where Prudence hit. She had been putting some pressure on it the whole way there to be sure that it would stay nice and red so she had proof. After all, it wasn't like she was lying to the man telling him that her sister had struck her. That part of the story was true. However her part of innocence in it was all too fabricated. The sly woman only hoped that he was too dull to see through her guise.

Daniel was grateful for finally having unpacked his office. Stefan had been a great help, providing him with enough coffee to have him be able to rebuild the school, quite frankly. It was awesome having a cool co-worker like that, and then having Jonathon just a short walk away, and then the gardens, and that kitchen. Dear spirits, the kitchen. It was marvellous. He sat in his chair and removed his feet from his shoes, putting them into comfortable slippers instead. He wouldn't walk around the grounds in slippers, mostly because of a chance of rain or something, but in his office he could wear them all day and he was completely happy with that. Sometimes he even wore them in the library, as students would often be too busy with their books, while it would mostly be just him having a coffee with the librarians. He looked up from the paper on his desk when he heard a gentle knock, and stood up as a young girl revealed herself to him. In tears.

As counsellor, he supposed that he would probably meet a lot of this. But that did not mean that he was an expert when it came to crying people, especially when he did not know them, or what was wrong with them. However, he could see that she was holding her face, and so made the natural assumptions. "Call me Daniel," he said quietly, walking out from behind his desk and guiding her to two chairs in the corner of the room. He did not sit behind a desk when talking to students, as it created a barrier. He sat down and retrieved his wand from his sleeve. "Do you need anything? Water?" He brought over two glasses with a wave of his wand, and began pouring himself a glass of water. "Tell me what you would like to talk about."
<i></i>

Saveli was nearly positive she had Daniel hook, link, and sinker. She rubbed at her eyes a little with her peitie hands, nodding. "Thank you, Daniel." She said through little hiccups that she forced. She took a seat and nodded when he offered her a glass of water. She was going to milk the councilor for all she could in order to pay back her sister. After all, what right did she have to strike her? It wasn't as if they were even fully related. even if they were it was still uncalled for in Saveli's mind. Once he had filled a glass for her she took it, sipping it carefully, so as not to get any on herself. She then took a deep breath to tell him what had happened.

"It's my sister..." Her voice trailed off at the end, as if she didn't want to continue. As if she cared that her sister would be in trouble. "She hit me." She sobbed a bit at the end and covered her face for a moment, before finally looking up at him, through bloodshot eyes. Her hazel orbs met his briefly before she continued. "I was just trying to make friends with her friend, and she got mad. She told me I don't know how to make friends. And she slapped me, taking her friend away. I just wanted to be friends!" She said with a small bundle of tears once again forming in her eyes. "Now she hates me!" That was the last bit of guilt she would lay down, hoping the councilor took pity on her.

The girl seemed very upset, to the point that her speech was affected. He kept eye contact with her as he took a sip of his water, and as she began, he began taking notes in his mind. He would write up all of this once she was gone, because he felt that writing while someone was speaking to him a little rude. As if his entire attention was not on them at the time. He was trying to foster an open, welcoming environment within his office, and doing things such as sitting behind desks and breaking eye contact put up barriers, and made it more apparent that he was the adult and they were the student, and that simply changed everything. There were reasons kids did not go to professors at times, because of the obvious power difference.

It seemed that she had some friction with her sister, which he could relate to with regards to his own brother. He and his brother had never actually attacked each other, but there had been close calls. He pressed his lips together as she blurted out what she expected her sister to feel. "Where did this happen?" he asked, placing his glass of water carefully on the table. Without having the sister right in front of him telling him her side of the story, he could not see many choices before him on how to deal with this issue, beside trying to comfort the crying girl in front of him. "You can't say that she hates you, even if she said it herself. Sometimes when we're upset, we say things we don't mean. What's your sister's name, and her house? Maybe we can get her in here, and see if we can work this all out. The friend too."
<i></i>

Saveli was glad this councilor was dumb enough to eat everything she said up like a chocolate cake. Something she was sure he liked just looking at his disgustingly sweet attitude. The tears kept rolling and she wiped at them, attempting to keep the nasty things off her clothing. The petite blonde couldn't stand crying, but it got her somewhere with this bleeding heart of a man. "It was in the great lawn." She said, recalling that it was by the tree line and adding that onto her sentence. It was easy to give the man any other information that me might need about her sister. She even lied and said Prudence had the most gorgeous curls in the whole school. In truth she thought the woman had a disgusting rats nest. Curls that couldn't be brushed through even if she tried. At least the other company she kept, like Viviana, actually had pretty hair. Saveli's was plain but not gross like Prue's.

Saveli and the man continued to speak as she cried more, appearing to really be hurt. However she was not. She described Venn as very effeminate, with changing color hair like an angel - or some other cliche like that. She left out that he had a rat face, and any other mean thought about her sister's boyfriend. He was after all fairly gross in her opinion. Within the hour she was out of his office, hiding the smirk on her face. She wanted to make sure that she hurt Prue where it counted - her academics first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back