Learning new language (Detention)

Jasmin Rodriguez

At exactly 7o'clock, Jasmin went at the Trophy room. As she got there, the two twins wasn't where else to see, Jasmin sigh as she walked in the middle of the room to wait for the girls. This was her first serving students a detention, she actually doesn't want to do this but it has to be as none of the girls will be teach a lessons, they will just do this fighting over and over again. As she was tired of standing, she summoned a chair out of nowhere without her wand and sat. When the girls is here that's when she's going to explain what are they going to do.

Isobel emerged out of the depths of the hummid dungeons. With the heat getting to her from being inside the castle to much she felt more bane than anything right now. Her mascara was already running, so she had to wipe it away clean before she made her way towards the trophy room. She hadn't seen her sister since she last slam the door on her face, she was this close to almost wanting to hurt Laura. Though Isobel held back her urges, if she pull another stunt of pulling her sister hair, the only ones she was hurting was the Slytherin house. Ten points was far enough, entering the torphy room she still didn't know what she was capable of doing while in the presents of a professor. Isobel walk up towards Professor Rodriguez and folded her arms up to her chest. She gave her a dull look before she spoke briefly, "I'm here and it looks like my sister skipping out tonight, I think that's what she told me" Isobel said it so innocently it may have sounded so true.

As Jasmin heard footsteps coming toward at the hallway, she smiled. She saw only one Montiez twin and stood up as Isobel spoke that her sister will be skipping detention. "That tone is kinda convincing but Ravenclaw's doesn't do that." She told her and flicked her thumb to her pointer finger making the chair disappear. "As your sister is late ... I don't like tardy people ... I'll take 10 points from Ravenclaw again." Jasmin told Isobel and walked toward to her, still crossed arms. "We should still wait for your sister, so, you and her can make up and serve detention equally." Jasmin isn't the person who will give the other the prize, they must share the same.

Laura pulled herself off of the couch in the Ravenclaw commonroom and quickly made her way to the trophy room. She saw her sister entering the the room and hurried in after her, just to hear the words "10 points from Ravenclaw". "Excuse me? I was right behind her!" she exclaimed furiously, trying not to speak in Spanish. I'm going to get you Isobel.. she thought moodily.

Once Jasmin heard the other twin spoke as she enters, she smiled "Not so close." Jasmin said simply and summoned the two twins wands to her, as she caught both wands and its on her hands, Jasmin started to explain. "As you see your in the Trophy room and serving detention and you think that I will make you clean the trophy ..." She trailed off, looking at each eyes of the twin. She then flicked her fingers and the room change, the walls became black boards and there are two ladders at each sides of the walls. Jasmin flicked her fingers again and came two boxes of chalks. "... You will be doing writing and this will not be an essay .. you two will going to write 'I will not fight with my sister anymore'." Jasmin said very nice and slowly for the girls to understand. "This walls are not walls but a black board. From the top to bottom you will write what I just said ... Do you both understand that?" Jasmin is going to have head ached after this detention.

Isobel secretly chuckle at the tardiness of her sister. She wanted to say something, but held more of her words in. She was about to get ready to start cleaning the trophies when her wand was taken from her robes. Isobel curse inside her mind. If there was anything she would die instead of doing was being punish the muggel way. "Why do we have to do this? Its not fair! Its a wizaring school not some dumb muggel grammar school..." Isobel ranted without even heading to step forward. She hated writing especially on chalk boards. Yuck! They were disgusting to Isobel, white substance, she cough at the thought of just touching them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back