a wooden cherry scent is faintly breathing the air i hear
your champagne laugh you wear two lavender orchids
one in your hair and one on your hip a string of yellow
carnival lights comes on with the dusk circling the lake
with a slowly dipping halo and i hear a banjo tango

------------------------------------------

last night i dreamed
, i was dreaming of you !

last night i dreamed that i was dreaming of you and from a window across the lawn -- unknown
i watched you undress wearing your sunset of purple tightly woven around your hair -- just met
that rose in strangled ebony curls moving in a yellow bedroom light the air is -- same friend group
wet with sound the faraway yelping of a wounded dog and the ground is drinking a -- get along
slow faucet leak aour house is so soft and fading as it soaks the black summer -- last name basis
heat a light goes on and the door opens and a yellow cat runs out on the stream-- first name basis
of hall light and into the yard a wooden cherry scent is faintly breathing the -- have a lot in common
air i hear your champagne laugh you wear two lavender orchids one in your hair -- friend of a friend
and one on your hip a string of yellow carnival lights comes on with the dusk -- forbidden friends
circling the lake with a slowly dipping halo and i hear a banjo tango and you dance -- secret friends
into the shadow of a black poplar tree and i watched you as you disappeared it is -- party friends
dreamy weather we're on you waved your crooked wand along an icy pond with -- drinking buddies
a frozen moon a murder of silhouette crows i saw and the tears on my face and -- childhood friend
the skates on the pond they spell alice i disappear in your name but you must wait --okay friends
for me somewhere across the seat there's a wreck of a ship your hair is like meadow -- good friends
grass on the tide and the raindrops on my window and the ice in my drink baby all i -- inner circle
can think of is alice arithmetic arithmetock turn the hands back on the clock how does -- trusted
the ocean rock the boat? how did the razor find my throat? the only strings that hold -- best girl
me here are tangled up around the pier and so a secret kiss brings madness with the -- best boy
bliss and i will think of this when i'm dead in my grave set me adrift and i'm lost -- partner in crime
over there and i must be insane to go skating on your name and by tracing -- attached at the hip
it twice i fell through the ice of alice and so a secret kiss brings madness with the bliss -- like family

and from a window across the
, lawn i watch you undress !

everything you can think of is true before the ocean was blue we were lost in a flood run -- tolerance
red with your blood nigerian skeleton crew everything you can think of is true the dish -- annoyance
ran away with the spoon dig deep in your heart for that little red glow we’re -- you don't trust ____
decomposing as we go everything you can think of is true and fishes make -- ___ doesn't trust you
wishes on you we’re fighting our way up dreamland’s spine red flamingos and -- mutual distrust
expensive wine everything you can think of is true the baby’s asleep in your shoe your -- by affiliation
teeth are buildings with yellow doors your eyes are fish on a creamy shore someday the -- rivalry
silver moon and i will go to dreamland i will close my eyes and wake up there in -- you're scared of ___
dreamland and tell me who will put flowers on a flower's grave? who will say a -- ____ is scared of you
prayer? will i meet a china rose there in dreamland? or does love lie bleeding in dreamland? -- jealousy
are these days forever and always? and if we are to die tonight is there a moonlight -- you dislike alice
up ahead? and if we are to die tonight another rose will bloom for a faded rose -- alice dislikes you
will i be the one that you save? i love when it showers but no one puts flowers on a -- mutual dislike
flower's grave as one rose blooms and another will die it's always been that way i remember -- loathing
the showers but no one puts flowers on a flower's grave and if we are to die tonight is there -- love/hate
there a moonlight up ahead? i remember the showers but no one puts flowers -- enemies with benefits
on a flower's flower's grave over here the ladies all want sweet perfume but there's never -- you hate alice
a rose and over the roses are frightened to bloom so they never can grow and over -- alice hates you
here they need wool for weaving their baby's new clothes but nobody has any wool and -- mutual dislike
the sheep are all lost in the harbour lost in the harbour and over here they want -- utter abhorrence
diamonds to wear but there aren't any here and over there everyone's hiding their tears -- go to hell

sunset of purple tightly
, woven around your hair !

but they're crying inside and the wall won't come down till they're no longer afraid of -- fleeting glances
themselves and if you don't believe me ask yourselves and then i can come down to the -- chemistry
harbour down to the harbour and then i will fill the ocean back up with my tears i still have -- flirting
couple more years and then i can come back to the harbour, down to -- you have a crush on _____
the harbour you can hang me in a bottle like a cat let the crows pick me clean but -- __ has a crush on you
for my hat where the wailing of a baby meets the footsteps of the dead we're all mad -- mutual crush
here as the devil sticks his flag into the mud mrs. carol has run off with reverend -- friends with benefits
judd hell is such a lonely place and your big expensive face will never last and you'll -- physical attraction
die with the rose still on your lips and in time the heart-shaped bone that was your hips and they -- lust
worms, they will climb the rugged ladder of your spine we're all mad here and my -- past (good terms)
eyeballs, roll this terrible terrain and we're all inside a decomposing train and your eyes -- past (bad terms)
will die like fish and the shore of your face will turn to bone around the curve of the -- past (indifferent)
parrot bar a broken down old movie star hustling and easterner bringing out the beast -- secret relationship
in her a high dive on a swimming pool filled with needles and with fools the memories are -- secret admirer
short but the tales are long when you're in the reeperbahn oh, they called her -- ____ has a crush on you
rosie when she was a girl for her bright red cheeks and her strawberry curls -- ****/makeour buddies
when she would laugh the river would run she said she'd be a comedian oh what a -- future relationship
pity, oh what a shame when she said, ‘come calling’, nobody came now her bright -- current relationship
red cheeks are painted on and she's laughing her head off bow little hans was always strange -- in love
wearing womens underthings his father beat him but he wouldn't change he ran off with a man -- final

strangled ebony curls moving
, in a yellow bedroom light !

one day now his lingerie is all the rage in the black on every page his father proudly calls -- you respect ___
his name now if you've lost your inheritance and all you've left is common sense and -- ____ respects you
you're not too picky about the crowd you keep or the mattress where you sleep behind -- mutual respect
every window, behind every door the apple has gone but there's always the core and the seeds -- mentor
will sprout up right through the floor you haven't looked at me that way in years you dreamed -- student
me up and left me here how long was i dreaming for what was it you wanted me for you -- protective of alice
haven't looked at me that way in years your watch has stopped and the pond is -- alice is protective of you
clear someone turn the lights back off i'll love you til all time is gone you haven't looked at me -- room mates
that way in years but i'm still here they bought a round for the sailor and they heard his tale -- house mates
of a world that was so far away and a song that we'd never heard a song of a little bird that fell -- schoolmate
in love with a whale he said, 'you cannot live in the ocean' and she said to him 'you never can live -- role model
in the sky' but the ocean is filled with tear and the sea turns into a mirror there's -- family member (mother)
a whale in the moon when it's clear and a bird on the tide please don't cry let me -- family member (father)
dry your eyes so tell me that you will wait for me hold me in your arms i promise -- family member (sibling)
we never will part i'll never sail back to the time but i'll always pretend you're mine -- family member (other)
though i know that we both must part you can live in my heart please don't cry let me -- protective of a____
dry your eyes and tell me that you will wait for me hold me in your arms i promise -- ___ is protective of you
never will part i'll never sail back to the time but i'll always pretend that you're mine -- other (specify)

soft and fading as it soaks
, the black summer heat !

this plot page created by VICTORIAN VULGAR ?! at CAUTION! all lyrics are from the tom waits album, alice.
feel free to modify the relationships to suit your roleplay, mess with the font and pictures, but thats about all
you can do to it. steal and i will stab you. and skin you. and eat you. and if you're lucky, i'll do it in that order.

a light goes on
, and the door opens !

, wendy moira darling !
fifteen && sophomore

monikajagaciak.png

i watched you as you disappeared
are these days forever and always? and if we are to die tonight is there a moonlight -- you dislike alice
up ahead? and if we are to die tonight another rose will bloom for a faded rose -- alice dislikes you
will i be the one that you save? i love when it showers but no one puts flowers on a -- mutual dislike
flower's grave as one rose blooms and another will die it's always been that way i remember -- loathing

as you danced into the shadows
"there's only room for one adorable british girl at this school - and it's me."

of a black poplar tree
"there's only room for one adorable british girl at this school - and it isn't you."

Code:
[center]
[font=georgia][size=1], [color=#95BADF]first[/color] middle [color=#95BADF]last[/color] [i]![/i]
[size=10]age && membergroup[/font][/size][/size]
[IMG]250 x 125 picture[/IMG]

[font=georgia][size=1]i watched you as you disappeared[/font][/size]
[small]relationships (quote for colors)[/small]

[font=georgia][size=1]as you danced into the shadows[/font][/size]
[small]"your reasoning"[/small]

[font=georgia][size=1]of a black poplar tree[/font][/size]
[small]"my reasoning. copy&paste or leave blank"[/small][/center]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back