Lazing

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie ran out the castle, it was raining lightly but she felt like she hadn't exercised in ages, apart from Flying!
With a smile on her face, Ellie began to run full out, the wind whipping her hair backwards. That was what she needed, some good fresh air. They had only been back at school a week but she was already laden down with homework!
After 10 laps of running as fast as she could around the lake, Ellie fell down on the grass at the side of it, panting a little. Ellie was a brilliant runner, at Muggle school she was always fastest in her class, even faster than the boys and she wondered if it would be any different at Hogwarts.
Lying back, Ellie stared at the sun and wondered what her dad and Lily would be up to at the moment. She tried to push those thoughts out of her mind though as they were making her frown. She just didn't want to think about it, she had been through a lot because of that and her hands still hurt a little every time she thought of it!

Aaron had been walking around the lake, letting the rain wet him a little as he thought about the pile of homework he had waiting for him back in his dorm room.
With a sigh he turned to head for the castle, deciding it was better to get it over and done with, before he spotted Ellie lying by the lake.
"Hey Ellie" He said, walking up to her with a smile and realising she had a frown on her face, "What's wrong?".

Ellie grinned as she saw Aaron, "Hey Aaron" she said, sitting up. "Oh it's nothing!" She lied, "Take a seat" Ellie said, patting the ground beside her.

Aaron smiled and sat beside Ellie. "Don't lie" He said laughing, "You can trust me, I wont tell anyone" He proimised.

Ellie laughed, "I do trust you" she said, "I just don't want to say it out loud too much or it will make it seem real and happening" She told Aaron with a sad sigh.

Aaron smiled, "Ah, that bad then?" he asked, sighing. Why did bad things always happen to good people, and vice versa.
"I heard the TriWizard tournament's gonna be held here, that should be good eh?" He asked with a smile, changing the subject so Ellie didn't have to think about whatever was bugging her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back