Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 12" Unyielding Laurel Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Finally, the end of the school year arrived. The hiss of the Hogwarts Express rang through the air, announcing those that arrived home. Ivaylo Zhefarovich-Dolohov could not wait until he was home. All he wanted to do was to relax and have some fun with some books. He walked off the train with his trunks in his hands. He set them down to wave off Damianos, Nicolas and them, before turning to say goodbye to the Snow kids. He had plenty of relatives, and he was saying bye to them all, for the time being. Now, he was supposed to meet his step-mother and father here, but his eyes wondered the crowd. No one looked like them. Vixen was supposed to be with Chavdar for a few weeks, to spend some time with her cousins, but Ivaylo just wanted to go home. He forgot that today was the last day of training for his slightly younger brother that he was supposed to bow to one day. Of course, it seemed as though his family were late. Ivaylo thought that he saw a wave of white-blond hair, but it was definitely not Danielle. He did not even know if the woman liked him or not. Then again, why would she? He was not even her son. He was the son of a monstrous woman. A woman that was never named around the Zhefarovich Manor.

Ivaylo slung his travel-on bag and it crashed against the stone wall. Of course, the young male was angry. This was his life, and he had to get used to it. "This is so ridiculous! They should be here!" Ivaylo raised his hands to his face. This was just horrible. And with his stuff all over the ground, he knew that he was in trouble with his anger. He just hated this. He forced himself to shove the anger aside and he walked over to his shattered bag. The items that revealed that he was a Slytherin rested on the concrete. He started to shuffle around and try to pick everything up. It was hard to tell that he was actually angry right now, but after his little show, anyone would be able to tell. He just wished that he had his father and step-mother come by and pick him up on time. No doubt they were basking over the other kids, maybe even the ones that were their own. He was still a Zhefarovich, and he also came from a strong, British line of families. That must not have meant much to the Bulgarian family of near legend.

Charlotte Baros adjusted a bobby pin placed ever so neatly within her hair as she waited eagerly for some sign that the train was arriving. Every time her brother went away to school, it seemed like it took longer and longer for him to return. Pretty soon Charlotte would be in the same boat though. That is, if her parents would loosen up the reigns long enough to let her out of the door. A frustrated sigh escaped her lips when she noticed that the train still wasn't here! From beside her, she could already feel her father's disapproving eyes. Sure, sighing like that was very un-ladylike of her, but she was only eleven and it should be noted that most eleven year olds lacked a large amount of patience. "Father, may I go for a walk? I promise I'll be back before Darien gets back." Thankfully her father agreed that a walk would probably be best and told Charlotte that she would be allowed so long as she was careful. Charlotte grinned before she walked off and through the crowds of families leaving away with a group of students that had just arrived off the Hogwarts train. Although Charlotte had never really heard too much about Hogwarts from her parents, it seemed like a good school from what she had read. It made Charlotte wonder why her brother had chosen not to go there. Oh well, it wasn't like Charlotte really cared. School was school, no matter the location.

Charlotte had just turned the corner when she saw a bag fly into a stone wall, and the belongings of some heated young man. Perhaps it was a violent outburst or something? Either way, Charlotte instantly found herself feeling sorry for the young man. Something must have provoked his anger. Close to where she was currently standing, Charlotte noticed a green and silver tie lying on the ground. Without hesitation she picked the piece of clothing up and headed over to the boy. "Here. You look like you could use some help." Charlotte handed the tie over to the boy before she leaned over and started to help the boy pick up other pieces of his belongings. Even if he protested her aid, Charlotte was the type of person to feel unhappy with herself if she didn't at least try to help a person in need. "Are you okay? You seem pretty upset about something." Charlotte questioned when she noticed that it seemed like they had gathered everything. It probably wasn't her place to ask, but she just wanted to make that he was okay. No one else seemed to be right now, and sometimes the best form of medicine was just to have someone care about them and their wellbeing.

Ivaylo had to almost run after all of the things before they were lost to the wind. Ivaylo could not believe his luck. His life was one of the worst things that came into existence now. He was forgotten. It was not fair. Sighing, Ivaylo continued to pick up his things before he saw another pair of hands, and someone saying that he looked like he could use some help. It was a voice of a girl, and he immediately snapped his mouth shut before he would say anything rude. He took the tie from her hand and he finally looked at the girl. A gorgeous blonde girl that could not be much younger than him. Maybe a year. His eyes widened slightly, and he felt somewhat odd. She was helping him? “Um, thanks. I appreciate it,” Ivaylo spoke with genuine feelings. He really did appreciate her help. He clasped his stuff closed, and he gave her a small smile. Ivaylo helped some part-veela girl several months ago, and now, someone was actually helping him. He did not really know how to react to someone caring enough to help him out at all. He was just used to getting things done himself.

“My parents kind of forgot that I was getting off of school today. Possibly. Well, parent. Mom’s dead. Dad and his wife should have been here by now like they said,” Ivaylo explained, not really sure on how she will take the news. He was still livid, but he managed to calm down to the point where he was almost not upset at all. At least he did not have anything else to go and gather. He did not get on his feet though. He remained on the ground, sitting and protecting his items. He felt that he needed to since he could not perform magic outside of the school. “You don’t go Hogwarts yet, do you? I just finished my first year. And I’m Ivaylo Zhefarovich-Dolohov, by the way.” He extended a hand for her to shake, seeing as it was only the proper thing to do when someone meets someone new. He was taught this by his family. He wondered if he would be here for a while. He hoped not, since he was pretty positive that the girl would not stick around for too long. Everything was picked up, so why would she stick around?

Charlotte waited until the boy's suitcase was fully packed up before she stood from her crouching position. He seemed pretty surprised that she had helped, so he he couldn't have been to used to having someone help him. "Of course! I try to lend a helping hand whenever possible." Charlotte did have to admit that she felt a bit intimidated by him. He appeared to be an older student at Hogwarts. Which meant he was an upperclassmen, and therefore had more power and authority within the school than she had. So far he seemed like he wouldn't be the type to bully younger students around. Then again, they weren't at school either so it wasn't like he could really tr and boss Charlotte around either. "Perhaps they haven't forgotten so much as they are just held up?" Charlotte tried to remain positive for the boy's sake. He seemed like he was pretty upset about this. Not that she blamed him. Earthy green eyes took in the tall form of the boy before she decided that he looked like he could use a friend. Or at least some company until his parents came by to take him home. It was a good thing that Charlotte was most definitely a people person.

"Would you like some company until they get here? I have to wait until my brother gets back anyways." Charlotte offered politely. How could he say no to a little girl with big eyes and cute little freckles? Plus it sure beat having to wait alone for his parents. "No I don't go to Hogwarts. Yet. I'm set to go soon though. That is, if my parents decide to let me go to school at all. They seem to think I'll be able to run wild there for some reason. You go to Hogwarts though right?" Charlotte figure he did, and she figured he was in Slytherin too, but she felt that she might as well ask instead of assuming. "Pleasure to meet you Ivaylo. My name is Charlotte Baros." He might recognize her last name, or he might not. Family status meant little to Charlotte, but there were times when it helped her because people knew some of her relatives. Some of her uncles were a lot more successful than her dad was and that occasionally attracted sorts of attention. Either way though, Charlotte was happy to finally know Ivaylo's name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back