OOC First Name
Elizabeth
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Laurel wood, Phoenix feather core, 12 ½" in length, Supple flexibility
Rioghan pulled her hair into a bun as she entered the kitchens. It got a bit hot sometimes and she just couldn't stand heat in general. Finally, she started talking to her friend after dragging her to the kitchens.

"You're awfully absent-minded today. Found a crush? Or did your Mummy finally get a hint and dropped dead?"

Ree delicately scrunched her nose at the memory of her friend's simpering step-mother. If there was one thing she truly admired about her Grandmother, it would be her ability to smack down or shut people up with the other party ending up looking rude. A fond memory she looks back on is when Grandmother brutally smacked Ava's step-mom down for simpering to her during a convention. Sitting down at a table, she waved over an elf and asked for some sushi for herself and glazed donuts for her friend.

Ava choked a laugh at her Gryffindor friend's comment. "Ah, the old snarky hag. Let's check the 'B-witch Weekly' section in the Daily Prophet, shall we?" The Slytherin smirked, taking a huge bite out of the donut the elf placed on the counter in front of them. As the glaze melted in her tongue, she let out a delighted moan, eyes closed to fully enjoy the taste of the donut. "Bloody damn, Merlin. I think I've found the taste of heaven on earth." Ava turned to the elf who handed her the pastry, and threw him a huge grin. "Thanks for the treat! I'll definitely come back for more! Preferably every single day." The brunette faced her friend. "Set the thought of that hag aside and try a taste." Ava nudged the donut in the redhead's face, accidentally wiping some glaze on the tip of the half-japanese's nose.

Last edited:
Rioghan snorted as her friend cussed from how good her donut apparently tasted. Rolling her eyes, she said "Grandmother would have an aneurism if she heard you." Tilting her head in consideration, she blinked. "On second thought, please do. The look on her face would be priceless!"

Her eyes crossed when Ava shoved her donut into face. Ree shot her a glare before biting down and wiped her nose free from the glaze. Chewing for a bit, she gave an approving hum before snatching another bite. "Thanks, it's delicious!"

"You sneaky little witch!" Ava exclaimed in mock horror and irritation. "I should have you chained below the dungeons for the crime you had just committed in the face of, well... me!" Her gray eyes narrowed in disgust at the Gryffindor. "My face will be the last thing you ever see as you rot in your cold damp cell. This atrocity will never be forgiven and your existence will be condemned by the Wizengamot for a lifetime."

Ava did a 360-degree turn with the balls of her feet, and as she faced her redheaded friend, her arms were poised to strike with fingers wiggling. "Your case has been ruled out as guilty and you shall face charges for illegal possession of my donut in your stomach. SHINEE!" Ava screamed the last part in japanese with a thick frech accent as she positioned her wiggling fingers at the Gryffindor's hips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back