Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual (Matthew)
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
This was her final rose and Amy looked at what she was holding, smiling as she walked in the direction of the Gryffindor common room and soon arriving to the seventh floor corridor. It was a red rose, though as curious as she was the blonde was not going to intrude and ask Marisol Woods who had sent her this rose. It wasn't long before she spotted the familiar figure that she had seen around the castle a couple of times. Amy approached her and sent her a smile. "Marisol right? This one is for you." She handed the last rose out to her.
<i>
</i>

Marisol was heading back to the common room after having eaten lunch and had already received one rose so she was in much higher spirits than usual these days. As she approached the common room, a girl came up to her and asked her name. She nodded and looked at the rose she had in her hands. "For me?" she repeated, a small smile creeping on her face.

Amy nodded when the girl asked if the rose was for her, and smiled again as she gave her the rose. "Yes, it's for you. And here's the note," she added when she remembered she was still holding it. It was always so nice experiencing others get excited and becoming really happy about receiving a rose. It was so adorable, especially between friends.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="black">

Marisol,
If I hadn't hit that Ravenclaw Chaser two years ago, none of this would've happened. I'm sorry for dragging you into this.

Yours,
Asaiah.

Marisol took the rose from the girl, noting that it was red, and wondered who it could be from. As soon as she opened the note that the girl handed to her, a smile spread across Marisol's face. She scoffed out loud but the smile on her face remained as she thought of Asaiah, the most un-Slytherin-like Slytherin. Of course he would think it was his fault when it wasn't at all. Marisol could think of a million other things to blame it on first before she would ever blame Asaiah. Thinking of it only made her miss him more so she decided to pocket the card and enjoyed the rose instead. "Thanks," she told the girl with a small smile, a rare sight for Marisol these days.

Amy giggled at her reaction, putting a hand to her mouth and glancing at the other girl apologetically. At least, the grin that was shown on her features proved her happiness at receiving the rose. "You're welcome!" Amy smiled brightly. "If you're happy, I'm happy," she said, truly meaning it.
<i></i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back