Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
A walk through the Hogwarts area was like a walk through a giant nature park. There was still a shortage of creatures and animals, but at the same time Jenna knew that they would like to taste a student. Which made him think that he would be happy to make friends with one of them. But until then, we could start with a place where there were definitely some animals - fish. Jenna turned wrong three times to the lake, but in the end she had reached her goal. Today was a nice time and the sun was shining. The girl approached the lake to feel the water.

Simon was feeling restless and he wasn't in the mood to feed Tyler's ego today. So he started walking with no real destination in mind but made sure to keep his pace quick as if he was trying to get somewhere so people wouldn't bother him. Eventually he made his way out to the lake. Normally he wasn't much for nature, he thought it should stay out of his way and he would return the favor. But he couldn't deny that it was quite nice out today as he noticed another student had also found their way out here. "Hey, what are you doing?" he called out to the girl who looked to be younger then him.

Last edited:
Jenna bent down a bit when someone came from the side and addressed her. The girl turned and saw an older boy who was definitely not out of her Hufflepuff house. Jenna would definitely have remembered his face. ,- Hey, i just checked out water!- Jenna explain him and somtimes she wanted swim the lake.

Simon watched the girl closely. He knew people swam in the lake but the thought made him uncomfortable. Who knew what kind of things lived out there. He smirked at her answer. “And how is the water today?” he asked. “What’s your name anyways? I don’t think I’ve met you before.” he continued.

-It's a little warm but i think i cant swim today!- Becouse she know that mayby go lake and next you felt colder and colder water. -My name is Jenna Jusantrea and what's yours? Are you from slytherin house?- Jenna asked thr boy becouse she see his face the slytherin house table and leason.

“That’s probably a good idea.” Simon said and nodded thoughtfully. But he couldn’t help but chuckle a little as the girl asked for his name. She had apparently noticed him. “Yes, I’m in Slytherin and my name is Simon. Simon Thorne.” he said and held out his hand for her to shake. “It’s nice to meet you Jenna Jusantrea.” he said, smirking as he repeated her full name. “That’s an interesting last name, where are you from?”

He was right and that was not her best idea going swim. -Nice to meet you Simon Thorn!- Hufflepuff girl smiled him and she was always happy meet new people around.-I'm from New Yourk, Manhatan city and where are ýou from?- Jenna wanted know a little more about him. He was nice and Jenna was surprise. Some Slytherin was so meany and she her a lot of about Slytherin house.

Simon was enjoying his conversation with this new girl. She was friendly and he wasn’t used to people just being friendly. “Wow, New York. That’s exciting.” he said genuinely but his grin froze on his face when she asked about where he was from. It was a totally normal question and the answer wasn’t even strange but talking about his family's move still made him uncomfortable and irritated. “I grew up in London.” he answered, still sounding cheerful. “But my family lives in New Zealand now.” he continued quickly before bending down and picking up a flat stone and skipping it along the top of the lake.

-Yes!New yourk to me is grate place.- He seemed nice Slytherin boy and mayby he was one year older than she. -London? Is Big Ben real clock? I never been Londond, that is sk excited. - Talk truly was so nice Jenna take some rock and drawn to the water. She wanted play the game and that was funny. -That is so cool!- She smiled Simon. -Are you forth year?- She asked Simon and take again rock.

@Simon Thorne
sorry for late post.

Simon let out a chuckle and nodded. “Well as far as I know it is a real clock.” He said with a shrug. “It’s not like I’ve ever been inside it. Who knows what’s really up there?” he joked. His family didn't care much about muggle landmarks around the city but he had lived there long enough to know most of them. “Thanks. I am. What year are you in?” he asked. Simon could guess she was a bit younger then him. He knew she probably wasn't a fourth year since he had never seen her in any of his classes.

-Sorry, i never was in London. I just wanted know!- London was her dream and later when she grown up she will be go there and make herbdream come true. Later she know that Slytherin hated Half Blood. -Third year!- She answered and soon she was thinking go back the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back