Kylee Aster Darling

Kylee Darling

OOC First Name
Cole
Kylee Aster Darling

tumblr_inline_mk7azvBKKB1qz4rgp.gif

________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________</FONT>
hey there, the name's Cole! i'm a sexy female. i've had 19
candles on my cake, and have been on this role-playing scene for 7-8 years. so, i play
Prudence Armstead, Viviana Nacht, etc in this joint. now that you know about me, let's get on to my character.
________________________________________________________________________________

RULE NUMBER ONE, IS THAT YOU GOTTA HAVE FUN
but baby when you're done, you gotta be the first to run

FULL NAME: Kylee Aster Darling
NICKNAMES: Kyles, Poo-Bear (her twin brother when she was younger)
BIRTHDAY: June 17th, 2016
GRADE: Graduated from Hogwarts Scotland as a Hufflepuff
ETHNICITY: African-American/Hispanic
RELIGION: None
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
MEMBER GROUP: Members

RULE NUMBER TWO, JUST DON'T GET ATTACHED TO
somebody you might lose, so let me tell you

HAIR: Kylee has naturally curly, dark hair, but often dyes it red. he adores her curly hair, or with it straightened. It's versatile and she appreciates it.
EYE COLOR: Kylee's eyes are deep brown and almond shaped, framed by thick black eyelashes. She often only wears mascara and eyeliner, but also enjoys glitter filled eye shadows, especially in golds and bronzes.
COMPLEXION: Though Kylee is African American, her skin, like her father's, is a bit of a lighter ashy color. She has dark freckles all across her face and arms as well.
STATURE: Kylee is of average height for a woman in her country at 5'4, and while she often stands as straight as can be and is wearing heels, her petite shape tells of her obvious height.
WEIGHT: around 120lb</COLOR></SIZE></FONT>

THIS IS HOW TO BE A HEARTBREAKER, BOYS THEY LIKE A LITTLE DANGER
we'll get 'em fallin' for a stranger, a player, saying i l-l-love you (at least i think i do)

LIKES: Dancing, running, being outdoors with her daughter, her freckles, spending quality time with her brother, serial dating, speed dating, drinking, laughing until she snorts, men who know better than to call, acting.
DISLIKES: Men who keep calling, having to be insides, having runny or bloody noses, being made to sing in front of others, the "L" word, when people pick on her brother, her parents trying to interfere with her drinking.
GOALS: To become a famous Actress, travel the world, to build a cat sanctuary, to make a better life for her daughter than she ever had
SECRETS: Kylee's biggest secret would be the heart break she's suffered from her, what turned out to be, one night stand at 18 years old - it could also be that she's not yet told the father of her daughter about her.
WEAKNESSES: Has a hard time letting people in, cannot cry on cue, is extremely ticklish, stinks at any kind of History - magical or not.
STRENGTHS: Good at defense against the dark arts, plays a mean character well, charismatic, great with kids
BEST MEMORY: When she was six, her twin brother and she got the same stuffed teddy bears. When she lost hers and couldn't sleep, he gave his up, because he said one day she'd give up something she loved for him too. She remembers that moment of selflessness. She loves thinking about it, and keeps the teddy in her daughter's bed to help her sleep now.
WORST MEMORY: The morning after she lost her purity and found that the man she'd come to trust over the month was no longer whom she'd thought he was - and that he'd only used her.
OVERALL PERSONALITY: Kylee has very strong will, and is unafraid to voice that to anyone who tries to steer her wrong or intimidate her. Since a very young age the petite woman had always been a bit obstinate and hard headed, rebellious in her own right. She was easy to get along with, but somewhat bossy until her later teen years. As a child she enjoyed things going her way, and would often sway others to see her points of view; even though sometimes she was wrong. As Kylee got older she developed a meretricious view against men from a rather nasty experience. She doesn't mind going out, and drinking, but hardly finds men she can get along with other than her brother. That being said, and with her front of going out with a lot of men, Kylee tends to be old fashioned. She follows the three date before allowing a kiss on the mouth rule - and has only avoided that for one person, and he was the person whom started it all. Lastly Kylee is an extremely sociable girl, and has been since an early age. She's never had many issues making friends with agreeable persons, and sometimes finds herself the center of attention without asking for it. While she doesn't mind having many friends, she is loyal to those few good friends she's kept or made through the years, even with her slightly blunt honesty. Kylee has recently (three years ago) been gifted a child and discovered her natural ability with kids. She hates spending nights away from Moira, but adores her daughter and spoils her. Something she would probably do with her future husband if she believed in getting married or falling in love.

RULE NUMBER THREE, WEAR YOUR HEART ON YOUR CHEEK
but never on your sleeve, unless you wanna taste defeat

HOMETOWN: Bearsden, Scotland
CURRENT RESIDENCE: Bearsden, Scotland; Though Kylee has traveled for the sake of her career, as well as to explore other magical areas.
MOTHER'S NAME & AGE: Moira, 56
MOTHER'S OCCUPATION: Chemical Engineer
FATHER'S NAME & AGE: Greig, 44
FATHER'S OCCUPATION: Airline Pilot
SIBLINGS: Kylee has a twin brother whom is 23 - older than her by nearly four hours. He works as a wizengamot in Scotland. She teases him for the plum colored robes he wears when in session, and has given him the nickname Tigger - he is technically Hispanic, born as her biracial twin.
DAUGHTER'S NAME & AGE Born April 17th, 2038 (3), named Moira Annabelle Darling
FATHER'S OCCUPATION: Baby stuff
OVERALL HISTORY: site requirement here

RULE NUMBER FOUR, GOTTA BE LOOKING PURE
kiss them goodbye at the door, and leave him wanting more
<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="black"><FONT font="monaco">

ROLE-PLAY SAMPLE: put in quotes
keep sample in quotes
<FONT font="monaco">[/color][/size]

SINGING I L-L-LOVE YOU!
at least i think i do.

tumblr_inline_ndyykwfJbd1t3vnsf.gif

the lyrics came from the song rockstar by nickelback. make sure that you leave this credit on, or dinosaurs will come eat you. okay, just kidding about that, but seriously, it's not cool to steal. this template was made by marie // headless horseman. of caution 2.0!
[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back